Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2023, 04:58 PM

One Million Pounds

Have recently started watching a tv show My Lottery Dream Home it a USA based show on TLC finding it really nice and easily watchable.

The idea of the show is people who have won/come into a "life changing amount" not necessarily 1 million though.

They do for purposes of the show buy a house their dream home so my question to you all is what would you do with say a million? would you move if so to where and why? or what would you do?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-02-2023, 11:45 AM
I would definitely buy Mark and Lauren a house and Michael and Maca.
We would possibly move.
Definitely be upgrading the cars and help some friends out to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2023, 10:18 PM
I would buy my nice neighbours house but they can stay and the house next door . It honestly wouldn't change me, I have nothing yet still give ( to the point I am in debt sometimes) I would do what I could to help genuine good causes....my friend runs a dog rescue and it's thanks to her Kota has managed to be trained and then her back fixed, now Jan would have a property of her choice for her rescue and I would hope that I could fund her vet bills too.
I would obviously help my brother...not that he needs my help but I still wouldn't not give him something....my mum and dad, well, I would make their house exactly as they wanted. For me??? I wouldn't really change... except maybe my shoes wouldn't cost £5.95 but perhaps £20.
I have mixed with millionaires, my ex used to shoot with Patrick Lichfield and they were good friends....I treated him the same as anyone, money doesn't make a decent person ( I have dealt with premier league footballers who thought they were god)
Tbh, any money I get, I don't use for myself, I would give anyone in need anything... having more money would make me worse lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2023, 11:19 PM
Pay my youngest lad's mortgage off and the rest would probably sit in a bank account.

Oh, I would buy a car though that is big enough to take the two scooters and had a hoist to get them in the car

I'm a cheap date