Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2022, 09:00 AM

Fresh Friday 16th September 2022

Morning all. Yep a bit fresh out there this morning. Nice though in the sun walking along the beach. Had a nice surprise this morning. My ISA gave me some interest. Very unexpected. Anyway have a good day all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2022, 09:10 AM
Well done Brenda for the walk and congratulations on the lovely surprise.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2022, 10:38 AM
Moyra, I see you replied to a thread regarding a dog for rehoming you do realise the dog is in the USA or at least the poster is in USA. There seem to be a lot of dogs available now in various rescues have you tried registering with these sure you would be a great home.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2022, 11:30 AM
Good morning Brenda and Kazz

Pleased you enjoyed the walk Brenda. Have a good day Kazz

I agree there was a nip in the air first thing nearly time to get my fleece out. Just the usual Friday chores. From next week it is going to be busy taking the girls to school, picking up and also running to gymnastics. The only good point is that Ben will be able to pick Maria up on Tuesday and Thursday as he has to come home this way. Will save me two journeys at least

Hope all are well. Have a good day
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2022, 12:38 PM
Good afternoon all

Blooming cold this morning in the very fresh breeze which has picked up even more now. Due to get to 40 mph this afternoon.

I haven't warmed up yet so I've donned the fleece pajamas. Just hope nobody comes to the door

Rosie is a little bit more perky today and had a longer walk and even a play in the garden which she hasn't done for a while. Fingers crossed it continues
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2022, 03:15 PM
Chris you have made my day with that news on Rosie
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2022, 07:21 PM
Good evening everyone.
Nippy here earlier this morning also.
Freya was a happier girl today she did need some Calpol at lunchtime for those pesky teeth.

Joel is a happy boy his passport had arrived today after he returned from a weeks work away in Shropshire for which he got a lovely compliment on his plastering.
One happy boy.
We will be looking to book flights in November, Joel will stay with Michael and Maca and we will find a nearby hotel. They cannot put all 3 of us up.
Caravan hitching and towing lesson tomorrow then off to the Derbyshire Dales Sunday for a few days.
Mark is much happier in his new job he has the whole weekend off this weekend, then Bank holiday Monday and Tuesday is his day off anyway.
More money, time for lunch too.
He is a lot less stressed hoping it stays that way when he gets into the local store full time.

Nice surprise brenda.
Rest as much as you can Sue before next week.
Lovely news Chris that Rosie is improving.
Hope everything is good with you Kazz.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2022, 09:22 PM
Lynn enjoy enjoy enjoy