Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2021, 08:51 AM

Frabjous Friday 10th December 2021

Sunny morning after yesterdays down pour last evening. Have a good day peeps. Off for my wander. Have a frabjous day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2021, 09:02 AM
Morning all
Tesco just been...I avoided them lol.
Chris, tell your son in law to look up tart cherry extract. It's great for gout, dad used to have it and used that.....never had it since. There's loads of information online about the foods that trigger it
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2021, 10:11 AM
Good morning Brenda, Kelly and all who follow

Hope you enjoyed your walk Brenda

Kelly do you detest Tesco deliveries that much

Bright and breezy here. Teazle walked and washing on the line. Eldest son coming sometime today to sort out my old laptop to give to one of the grandchildren to use it is a little slow and cannot beupdtedany further but that will not be an issue for them.

Hope all are well. Take care.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2021, 10:18 AM
Lol...yes Sue, I have to entertain the dogs whilst there's an intruder at the front door lol. I hate it when I actually have to take the delivery, it's such a pain now that you can't get your order already bagged
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2021, 10:22 AM
Hello All

Cold here but washing on the line and blowing nicely did not finish the decorating yesterday had a chat with couple of friends on the phone very nice change to face book. So plan (heha) is

Dog walk
Washing on line
Toast and Coffee
Cut the wallpaper to size
Dog Walk
Send out my talking newspapers recording, after doing the last minute up to date edit.(its my turn this week.)
WallPaper
Trip to the Skip (pre-booked)
Dog Walk
Coffee
Put everything back in the room & lay the new rug.
Dinner and relax maybe open the tree up who knows.

In fact may even go out and put the batteries in the lights outside round the trees (decided last year to leave them and remove batteries and seal with shrink-wrap see how it goes may of been a mistake.

Love it if a plan comes together as I type I have just cut the wallpaper and checked my talking newspaper reads waiting for the last minute edit to be sent

Have a good day all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2021, 05:20 PM
Good evening everyone hope everyone is well and all problems sorted.
Griff the keyboard turned up yesterday and was all excited only to find the lead didn't fit my porthole.
Had to send off for an adaptor which has just arrived and it works.
Brilliant idea thank you I now have my N&B back.

Keep safe and well everyone I will catch up properly tomorrow.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2021, 06:21 PM
Evening all.

We dropped lucky again this morning with the weather. Cold, but dry.

Noticed some of the daffs are showing by about an inch. Seems a bit early for them to be poking their leaves out of the ground.

The squirrells are still scurrying around the park. In fact I've seen more of them the last couple of weeks than I did all summer.

Thanks Kelly, will pass that on.

The heating is now not heating up - go figure. Aw well, I'm sure they'll get it right in the end especially now that I've had a word with the housing association themselves about it
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2021, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Noticed some of the daffs are showing by about an inch. Seems a bit early for them to be poking their leaves out of the ground.

The heating is now not heating up - go figure. Aw well, I'm sure they'll get it right in the end especially now that I've had a word with the housing association themselves about it

Hmm a quandary with the heating it seems, hope you get it sorted.

My daffs are doing that as well so gonna get some mulch and put that over but been meaning to do that a while just have not.