Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2019, 05:52 AM

Daily Chat Tuesday 24th December

Good morning everyone

Try and get some rest Griff or you will be too tired to enjoy Christmas.

Wet out and very dark. Youngest has just gone to work and one load of washing in machine.

Hope ll are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-12-2019, 06:36 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow.
Gosh you're up early again Sue and got the day started.

Not sure what the weather is like out yet sitting with a cuppa in semi darkness while the others still sleep.
Had a lovely evening we gave the cabin a dry run ad it all works very well. Gorden did take a couple of photos so I will try them later to see if they worked.
Dillon got over his incessant barking after doing his 2nd pooh of the day we usually have one in the back garden and one on our walk but we only had the walk one yesterday so we think that was partly his problem he wanted us to take hom out again.
He settled because his humans couldn't understand him for doing it in the front garden, the Michael turned up later and all went back to normal in Dillon's world.. He hears us talking and knows exactly what's going on that dog.

Kazz I did spot about the big bang and must admit I hopped onto the news page to see if there had been an earthquake or sonic boom. Couldn't see any news re: a big bang so though it was local to you.
griff please take care and try to slow down a little you will become unwell all this rushing around. I get helping mum and like I am when the boys help out she will be very grateful but not at making your expense. Regards helping her and others.
Good luck with your friends dog.
brenda hope things are still improving.

Hope everyone not mentioned and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2019, 08:01 AM
Morning Sue, Lynn and all to come. Still waiting for this result as to whether he has a uti. This morning he could tell me the day date and that it was Christma eve. He is now eating breakfast. I have been up awhile but he was asleep. Better night last night again. Have a good day everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2019, 09:32 AM
The noise was FATHER CHRISTMAS STARTING THE REINDEER UP
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2019, 09:52 AM
Happy Christmas Eve everyone.

Been into Sainsburys 6am and got some fresh salad. Took Gert out and popped some washing in machine. Took a bunch of flowers round to my neighbour.

Also been to Costa for a coffee with my brother and sister now sitting down to boiled eggs and toast.

About to take Gert out again before the rain forecast for this afternoon hope we get back dry and the washing blows. LOL

Moyra is still Missing In Action, anyone have a way of contacting her and seeing that she is merely taking a break. I miss seeing her posts.

Sue Happy Christmas to you all just think next year the grandchildren will be in UK too.

Lynn Sounds a perfect way to start Christmas Eve. Happy Christmas to you and yours. Looking forward to the photo's.

Brenda Merry Christmas to you and yours. Have a lovely day whatever you do and glad hubby seems better, what are your plans bar hubby watching? LOL

Chris Happy Christmas to you and the family. Is your son still coming? Have a lovely time whatever you do.

Moyra Happy Christmas to you all. And a woof from Gert. Hope the fish tank stuff came for Steve.

Losos Happy Christmas to you and Mrs Losos. Hope you are fully stocked and ready to go.

Griff Have a lovely Christmas. Hope your days are happy and cheerful ones.

To everyone Merry Christmas and a Happy 2020.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-12-2019, 10:05 AM
Here are some more photos.

Excuse my tired too much wine look.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF4003.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	6119   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF4006.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	6120   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF4008.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	6121  
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2019, 12:04 PM
Well I have just had some good news. The sample I took down to the surgery this morning shows no abnormalities so hopefully the hospital one will be the same. A relief of sorts at last. Off to do lunch. Have good afternoon peeps. x
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2019, 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Well I have just had some good news. The sample I took down to the surgery this morning shows no abnormalities so hopefully the hospital one will be the same. A relief of sorts at last. Off to do lunch. Have good afternoon peeps. x
Hey just popped back on to see what the news of the "wee wee" front was glad its good.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2019, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Here are some more photos.

Excuse my tired too much wine look.
Looks just as I imagined it would when you first said about getting one. Hope it meets your hopes too. Very Christmasey
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2019, 04:05 PM
Good afternoon all.

Bit hectic today because it threw my usual Christmas Eve timings out with having to fit in the dentist. It's an abscess so strong abs and a numbing mouthwash which should hopefully make tomorrow a bit more enjoyable for him.

Yes, Kazz, my youngest lad is bringing my granddaughter over on Boxing Day and they are staying the night. Always love to see them

I also hope that Moyra is OK. I miss her posts when she goes AWOL
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >