Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2015, 06:58 AM

Daily Thread Sat Dec 19

Good Morning everyone, only another couple of days til the shortest day, Yippee.

TW you do have fun with those girls of a night, you'd think they would get into a routine, which I suppose is what they have to routinely chuck each other out. Lol.

Lynn, I thought your fire place looks fantastic, such a beautiful centre piece.

Harvey hope you are wrong about the heavy drinkers driving this morning. I am hoping they are all laying in getting over the night of drinking. Steve came in about 1 am so not too bad last year I lay awake worrying because it was gone 3 am when he got in. Fancy worrying about a 52 year old. I must be cuckoo.

Griff, hope all is well with you and Brenda this morning and Norma and Jenny hope you two are also ok. Do you think LG survived doing his duty?

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2015, 07:33 AM
Just realized I left out the word Saturday in the title, can a mod kindly change that for me. Apologies.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-12-2015, 08:32 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow. Bit dull and grim out there today.
We worry about our children however old Moyra, my mum always told me that and she never said a truer word.

Off to Dobbies and Tesco Kings Lynn today need some fish stuff and that's where I can get the tinned pumpkin from if they have it hopefully. His poops are firming up now could be a bit firmer but doing it gradually don't want it going the other way and bunging him up totally.
He is beginning to leave the paw Gorden sprayed it with lavender spray last night now we only have to pick the bottle up and shake it and he leaves the paw alone.
We are going to monitor him over the weekend and if we feel he needs to see the vet again will make an appointment Monday hopefully he won't need one.

Thank you for the lovely comments about the fireplace. Watching the back in time Christmas programme on BBC2 40's 50's 60's and 70's so far. Bringing back some memories.
brenda the sanicula aqua do you use it all the time or once a week or month or if you think there is a problem ?

Hope everyone is well today and all doglets and hope LG is ok noticed he has been missing a couple of day. Very busy I hope and not unwell.

My bet on the baby Hobbits are two girls 5.5lb. Boxing day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2015, 08:44 AM
Lynn, glad Dillon is improving slowly. Yes your fireplace is fantastic you must be well pleased with it. I think it is right that you do worry about your kids no matter how old they are.

Steve has spent a fortune on his fish just lately, £20 a fish for whiptails, very rare fish. I would love you to see his set ups they are quite something!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2015, 08:58 AM
Good morning

Moyra all us mums are the same. The number of times have I stayed awake waiting for the key in the door and even now I ask eldest to text me to let me know he is back home safe. We will never stop worrying about them

Love the fireplace Lynn we need a photo of Dillon asleep in front to make the picture complete Pleased he is beginning to leave his paw alone.

My bet for hobitteses is 29th December and girls weighing 4.5lb each.

Hope Gordon is ok after his yearly visiting schedule

Quite bright but damp here. Nothing planned today except to walk Teazle again. Too wet to do anything in the garden and I don't need to look around shops and get squashed

Have a good day and stay safe.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2015, 09:05 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and everyone.
Moyra yesterday was black eye Friday when "everyone" drinks too much and gets into fights So I hope they all stay off the roads until they are sober!
Lynn, I have already said how much I like your fireplace but I will say it again, I am really jealous!
We are having an early Christmas today. Our Daughter is at her house at Christmas with all her inlaws. So today Kathy and Stuart are coming here for a Christmas do instead
I have to share with you that yesterday I started some new medication and today, just one day later I am feeling so much better it is untrue. Fingers it lasts

Sorry Sue, we crossed posted, Hi!
My bet is that the hobbitesses will come on the 27th and weigh 5lb and 4lb.14 hehe
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2015, 09:17 AM
Morning all
I don't have any kids to worry about and never will Lol...all i have is the dogs and cat
Moyra, hope the brighter days will make you feel a lot better
Nippy, very pleased to hear you feel better already and i hope it lasts
Sue, i bet your day will end up with something in it...you will probably endup making something fab knowing you
Lynn, when i use the sanicula i use it one tablet a day for a few days and only if i notice a problem...not sure if that is right or wrong
haircut for me today and might need to nip to the vet to drop off his pressie before he goes home to south africa
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2015, 09:22 AM
Morning all. Well I have changed my mind on dates for babies. It will be 28th December at just after midnight weights the same but two of the same sex. Off down the Village in a moment to look and see what they have on offer at the market. Probably the same sort of things that all markets have. Tyto seems much better, touch wood, especially as I don't let him into the garden any more. Since he hasn't been out there he has been clear of them. So pesky cats and things not dying off because the weather has been so mild and still is are probably to blame. Roll on the cold snowy weather. Hope Dillon is still being good for you Lynn. Sanicula aqua one three times a day for a couple of days then wait and see and then repeat if necessary. Have a good day all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-12-2015, 10:21 AM
Can't work out how to change the header Moyra, someone else may be along soon who can do it
Rain overnight, still warm here, and fell asleep with the fan going, woke up early doors and switched it off and went back to sleep again. Gone very dark here and we do have heavy rain forecast. Am going to have a day off today and get some jobs done in the house, I am going to see if there is anything worth watching on the telly and get some ironing done, probably won't be, but then I'll iron during Casualty (hoping they've not moved it for some daft Christmas thing)
Girls all gone back to bed after their breakfast, everyone was dry and fluffy, covered in shavings this morning, so they eventually must have worn themselves out with the to-ing and fro-ing, I know it wore me out
Glad to hear the meds have kicked in straight away Nippy, hoping you are back to your normal self very soon. Christmas is early it seems in your house so enjoy your dinner and pressies with Kathy and Stuart.
Dillon does seem determined to have a go at that foot Lynn, so good to know the lavender is a deterrent, little monkey isn't he.Have a good day today and hope the pumpkin trip works out.
Hedging your Baby Hobbitses bets eh Brenda My garden is still growing away, grass has had it due to the constant rain, but plants are doing well, so not surprised that cat fleas are also thriving. One reason why I am not a cat lover, everyone of them seem to have fleas and I get bitten by them. There seemed to be loads about here a while ago but not as many now, no idea where they've gone, but to me they're a nuisance digging the garden up and lurking generally.
Just a haircut Griff, or will a different colour be following on
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-12-2015, 11:23 AM
Good morning everyone. The Sun is out, the sky is blue, you'd never believe it's December, it's quite warm too.

I worry about my son Daniel, 22, and he doesn't live at home anymore! He experienced an attempted mugging some weeks back. Some guy asked him for 10p then tried to mug him! He failed. But it could have been worse.

Lyn, I love your fireplace. It must really add to the atmosphere of Christmas.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »