View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2015, 06:11 AM

Good morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Thursday)

Hi everyone, not sure what sort of day it is going to be. very much cooler this morning though.

Eileen good luck to your Mum today, hope it goes well.

June hope you get your coal today ok without any further trouble.

LG, Gazebo's are those shelters you see put up in peoples gardens to shelter from the sun or rain. I am greedy got two right across the patio on the south side of my flat.
I thought your Rattatouie (sp) joke was quite witty!

Well got to get Amber out for her ablutions walk and then sort out some breakfast, have a good day all. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2015, 07:33 AM
Good morning

Thinking of you and your mum today Eileen really hope things are better than expected ((Hugs))

Hope the gazebos dry your washing now Moyra and Amber can always use them to sit out of the rain

Hope the mem's eye is a lot to better today Gordon and that you June are less achy

Nice morning here, sun trying to break through. Teazlel's had a quick walk as we are all out to the Romney Hythe etc railway and taking our friend with us for the day. OH just love those little trains

Have a good day and stay safe
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2015, 08:05 AM
Morning each and all to follow. Sunnyish out there but have heard that we are in for a spell of cold weather with even frosts at night. Oh well means another jumper on maybe. I am with your OH Sue. Love steam trains. Went on a small one at Amberley. Car is booked in for repair in a couple of weeks. Felling weary this morning but I am not surprised as have done the hoovering, been shopping, walked the dog and had breakfast. All in two hours. Have a good day everyone. bfn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2015, 08:12 AM
morning all
Lacey, got everything crossed for your mummy
LG, sometimes the rain can affect the phone/internet...hope you are all sorted now, did chcukle at the joke...it was terrible!!
TW, have you seen that spider repellant spray? might get my mum a bottle
Brenda, you have been busy
Moyra, enjoy trying out your gazebos
Drs for me at 11.40, looks very very cold out there
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2015, 08:32 AM
Morning Moyra and all who have followed and those still too follow.
Well I have boiler problems had to turn it off last night which meant coming back down after going to bed and going outside and shutting it off the humming was soooo annoying.
Turned it all back on this morning its humming but not firing up so no hot water again tried the heat not there either. Have rung the people who fitted the hot water pump in Feb waiting for a call back also left a message with Matt. Am seriously considering replacing it it will hit my money I have left hard but we can't be left with a boiler that keeps going wrong every 6-7 months just before and during Winter plus we wouldn't be able to sell the house with a dodgy or not working boiler. So waiting on verdicts and quotes.

Eileen thinking of you and mum today.
Gordon you are forgiven. The joke was very funny and I quite agree not worth switching the oven on one the price of leccy these days. Hope the Mem's eye is continuing to improve.
Hope everyone else is well.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2015, 08:34 AM
Morning all.
I can recommend the spider repellent spray. I use it and it does work
I will warn you all now, I am in a real grump today so I think I will go and hibernate until my mood improves.
Hope you all have a good day x
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2015, 08:50 AM
oh nippy we all have days like that. Hope you feel ok soon. Walk the dog always helps me. Eileen also thinking of you and your mum today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2015, 09:24 AM
oh no Lynn, hope you get the boiler sorted
Nippy, thanks for that, do you have a specific brad...as if it works i would rather get the same Lol. As for the grumpy mood, we don't mind!!!
Brenda, walking the dog is great for a foul mood, especially when they act the idiot
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-09-2015, 09:33 AM
"I wake up feeling Grumpy" - only to find he's got up before me!

It is getting chilly now but at least it's been dry the last couple days with some Sun. Not much fun being in the caravan with the rain pelting down, tends to lull you off to sleep! Then you get woken by the birds on the roof with their hob nailed boots on!

Have a good day everyone.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2015, 10:02 AM
Chilly this morning, definitely autumnal. Fleece on this morning to do girls and yard. Took a deep breath and opened the back gate, and no coal stacked up, phew......if I ring them at the moment I will start shouting, so having to calm down for a while. Girls will go on the river, that always makes me feel good watching the birds, saw the heron the other day, doesn't seem to have been around for a while.
Oh Nooooooooo Lynn, what about getting a multi fuel stove that will run your heating and hot water. At least you have an immersion heater to help you through now unlike last year. Its a ridiculous situation this is, you've spent fortunes on the bluddy thing and come the time you need it to work, it downs tools, sticks its bottom lip out and kicks the kerb.
Gordon, hoping your computer is feeling better this morning, there may have been a blip with your provider, if anything I find the weather affects my mobile signal and some days if its very windy and rainy I have no signal at all.
Seen the spider spray Griff, and I'm very tempted, one of my friends was on the phone last night telling me about these big brown ones that have come over from Spain and they are everywhere apparently and bite you
Nippy lots of hugs and a nice brew and some biscuits for you, hope you feel more like your cheerful self very soon.
Eileen you're in my thoughts today
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »