Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2015, 07:06 AM

Good Morning Dogsey Daily Thread Wednesday

Morning all, I wonder who I am clashing with!
Another horrible wet, chilly day. What can I do with two German visitors today
I shall come back soon and tell you all!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2015, 07:16 AM
Good morning Nippy Jen, thanks for doing the honours today I am afraid I am all behind and a lot up front too. Lol.

Doesn't look good out there at all so better get Amber out before it pours down. Have a good day everyone, God bless. xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-08-2015, 07:17 AM
Morning Nippy Jen and all who follow.
Looks like you have clashed with no one this morning.

Yes please would love to know what you are doing with your German visitors today.
Miserable weather here too. More like October than August.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2015, 07:25 AM
June I bet they couldn't eat a whole one? Sorry sense of humour here. Tyto loves my postman so not many bones here. Rain though in abundance. Keeps the roads clean. Have to be positive about it don't we. Eileen thinking of you and your Mum. Take Care. Hope eevryone welse is ok. Brry that includes you. Oh and Mandy with her hip. Moyra I am sure my derrierre is larger than yours. All that horse riding. So I am told. bfn.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2015, 07:42 AM
Good morning

I am sure you will find something to do with your German friends Nippy, nice carvery comes to mind

Hope the weather holds whilst out with Amber and having read through yesterdays's thread I would keep blue no sense in losing good money.

Sorry to read about mum Eileen, my thoughts are with you both (Hugs)

Hope they can do something for you and your hip Mandy then there will be no stopping you. As for Griff and Gordon being let loose I am in deep fear

Good morning Brenda and Lynn hope you both have a good day.

Dry but miserable here, high winds and heavy rain during the night which has kept me awake for most of it Teazle been out and now having a coffee and waiting for the garage to collect Barry's car for a service. Don't think we will be going anywhere today judging by the forecast

Have a good day and stay safe
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-08-2015, 08:51 AM
Morning All.
Come on you lot - never mind the weather - up an at 'em, is what I say. Get them germans kitted out in waterproofs and get them down to the front at Paignton, blow the cobwebs of 'em! Then as Sue suggests - big carvery lunch (no washing up for you!) slip a couple of large gins down their necks and they'll sleep till evening when the good telly comes on! Problem solved. Ishould have been a tourist advisor! lol !
Sue - can't think what you mean about Dr Griff and myself, if you'd let us loose on your Barry months ago - he'd have been totally recovered by now - after all it was only getting a bit out, there wasn't even any tricky replacing to do! Plus we are likely to have a better survival rate than the NHS.
Moyra - following yesterday, personally I think you would be better keeping Blue - might just save you a few bob in the years to come. Give Amber a cuddle from me!
Lynn - Don't let the weather put you off - get out and get your jetty all planned out and sorted, can't wait to see the end result - something completely different from the run of the mill garden or house improvement escapades.
Brenda - Am getting to see the reasoning behind the "postman" bit now. Must have been a bit slow on the uptake last night. Don't have any problems with Posties or anyone else for that matter - they won't deliver to the house. Fagin and the gang don't do strangers of any description and as they are allowed to roam the grounds at their leisure- tends to dissuade visitors. Have a post box down by the gates on the public road but haven't had a casual visitor for years - everyone that knows me is aware I only do appointments. Then the dogs can be put away and all can proceed with harmony. That's the trouble with us sociophobes we get mistaken for being grumpy old gits! LOL !
Hope everyone has a nice rest of day, the weather here is brightening following early showers so might get a bit of work done. Bye fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-08-2015, 09:21 AM
Don't think its decided what to do yet. Rain earlier on, as Gordon says, blue sky with cloud here now, but it has that sense of rain any moment.
May not go for the dog guard fitting today, see how I am later after taken girls onto the river. Quite stiff and sore today, although I did very little yesterday. May loosen up once I have done 2 hikes along the river bank, played ball with all of them and had a grooming session, then again I may have seized up entirely and be ready for a nanny nap.
Still don't really get the postman joke, get a glimmer of postman-dog-bones but its not clear to my befuddled brain.
Nippy are there any films on nearby that you fancy watching, maybe lunch first then the film, or go out to tea after.
Hoping Barry is getting better and more mobile now Sue,maybe you could mention that Griff and LG would be happy to take him on as a test patient to see how they get on, he'll surely find his running shoes then
Thinking of you Eileen.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2015, 09:48 AM
Lol, LG, we have decided on Slapton. Soooo unless the tide is coming over the sea wall I will see you all later
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2015, 10:25 AM
Have a lovely day Nippy
TW, hope you feel up to getting the dog guard fitted
LG, we are branching out from orthopaedics to general surgery then?? best get on youtube Lol
Morning Brenda,Moyra and Lynn
Sue, hope the garage have turned up for the car
Not going anywhere today...don't think i am doing anything either
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-08-2015, 10:45 AM
Gordon

If the hospital had taken the trouble way back in Feb to do an MRI scan which they said they would but didn't I would not have had the problems for the next 6 months. They diagnosed acid reflux and not gall bladder failure in A&E.

OH car collected by a Toyota driver covering for Nissan
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >