View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2015, 06:10 AM

Good morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Saturday)

Well what an exciting evening with all the baby pics. Wonderful June.

So sorry to read that little Sammy is so ill do hope the vet will sort him out soon though.

June, you are still going to have your work cut out with 5 girls to look after but what's another one amongst so many. She sure steals your heart.

Griff glad no real damage was done by the cafeta going in.......where are they at some of these nurses.

Have a good day all, Time to get Amber out for her walk. God bless.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2015, 06:47 AM
Good morning Moyra and all out there. Lovely to read so much happy news.. June the dark horse! Shaking my head here!!!!! Pretty morning here. Been out gleaning broad beans and peas and inspecting the troops... Longing for runner or French beans and there are a few tiny pods... They say warmer this coming week, so maybe.... And no I will not pay shop prices! The M.E is very bad so am glad of the company here today, believe me,,, house feels so dreadfully empty.Siiiiiiiiigh.. talking with family and we think someone in a holiday let in the area has the cat. There are one or two locally....That she was missing those five day and a couple more times a day or two .. holiday week here.. PLEASE GOD they let her go...Had one reply to all my emails, small local cat rescue. As they say, long hairs are unusual...When I went downstairs earlier today, the feral was ensconced in the kitchen chair..... I am sure he was a house cat then maybe the person died and he got dumped. Ireland is a dreadful place for that. One day will tell you the tale of my first week in Ireland! Have a lovely day..... Somehow "all will be well, all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well..." I have that on very good authority so will cling to it,
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2015, 07:25 AM
Morning ,
Rosebud I am sorry that I got it wrong yesterday, I hope your little cat returns soon
Morning Amber enjoy your walk with Amber

TW........oh my puppies your new little one, oh my she is just gorgeous no wonder she managed to charm you.
You good at keeping secrets
Glad Dillon liked his new car
I hope Sammy is ok and the vet manages to sort him
Griff glad they realised in time, but I would not have been happy cos I hate needles

Am off into town later not been up long.
Didn't get chance to come back on yesterday, there was a chap putting a new fence up next door and his lad was at school with Liam so he was chatting away to me, before that I ended up going shopping so by time I realised it was time to go to work!
When I got back football was on
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2015, 07:52 AM
Hi everyone, such a lovely day again
I've been trying to catch up on yesterday, but I've forgotten who did what already
June those puppy pics are delightful.
I had more unexpected visitors again last evening. My BiL and his wife called round, lovely to see them.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2015, 08:01 AM
Morning everyone lovely warm sunny morning here.
Dillon slept through the night yaaaay for the first time since Monday, just one blip he started barking at about 11.30 i didn't let him out but he seemed reassured when i popped down and settled again. Can't take the chance at the moment of him haring down the garden and ripping that stitch. He is still niggling round it but not as much and it looks to be healing well still.
He is getting very fed up of me following him around each time he goes to the toilet so I can stop him from scuffing.

Rose have everything crossed cat turns up today.
June hope the back is feeling better.
To everyone else feeling poorly or in pain get well soon.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2015, 08:51 AM
Rose, when people befriend cats or dogs for that reason do they not consider the possibility that they belong to someone. Eileen was very careful before she finally adopted Duncan but at least he was free to go home at any time. It would be terrible if someone was preventing you wee cat from coming home. I do hope she will though.

Lynn, I am glad you are winning slowly with Dillon, hopefully soon he will be back to full strength and can run and do what he wants to do.

Griff hope all is well with you today. June, after your revelation yesterday I hope little one and the other girls are all ok. You are a queen keeping that all to yourself all that time but I can understand why and appreciate that you did the best for your litter even though your health suffered as a result. Will you be the same when Keshi says mummy I want some babies for Christmas? God help you! Lol.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2015, 09:10 AM
Good morning

Hope your cat returns soon Rosebud

Hope you and Amber have a good day Moyra.

Good that Dillon likes his new wheels and hope his paw is soon better to enjoy the walks it will bring.

You are very good at keeping quiet June but she is lovely.

Have a good day Mandy and don't work too hard

Lovely sunny and warm here. Teazle out early before the heat and have also picked more courgesttes, runner and French beans blanched and frozen them. Also have some for our lunch.

Have a good day and stay safe and hope all poorlies are feeling better today.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2015, 09:34 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Rose, when people befriend cats or dogs for that reason do they not consider the possibility that they belong to someone. Eileen was very careful before she finally adopted Duncan but at least he was free to go home at any time. It would be terrible if someone was preventing you wee cat from coming home. I do hope she will though.

Lynn, I am glad you are winning slowly with Dillon, hopefully soon he will be back to full strength and can run and do what he wants to do.

Griff hope all is well with you today. June, after your revelation yesterday I hope little one and the other girls are all ok. You are a queen keeping that all to yourself all that time but I can understand why and appreciate that you did the best for your litter even though your health suffered as a result. Will you be the same when Keshi says mummy I want some babies for Christmas? God help you! Lol.
For that wisdom, bless you Moyra. Way back I remember reading a weblog set in Ireland where "holiday home" people did just that then went home leaving the cat to apparently fend for itself. Praying they will do that if they have her. It was at the back of my mind way back but there was no pattern to it. Kicking myself now.... STUPID I was. .... When I lost collie, I heard and read so many tales and there was one lady whose dog had gone missing and many months later she saw it by accident in someone's yard! She finally decided to leave it as it was happy there, But the cheek of it.
And no collar as she climbs trees...

Done the guts ( Irish expression) of the letter to the Ombudsman re the crowbanger which is loud today. Needs going over and tidying and calming a little!

Need some air so will go and see if I can mange to do the Orange Curd.. See the food section....
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2015, 09:35 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning

Hope your cat returns soon Rosebud

Hope you and Amber have a good day Moyra.

Good that Dillon likes his new wheels and hope his paw is soon better to enjoy the walks it will bring.

You are very good at keeping quiet June but she is lovely.

Have a good day Mandy and don't work too hard

Lovely sunny and warm here. Teazle out early before the heat and have also picked more courgesttes, runner and French beans blanched and frozen them. Also have some for our lunch.

Have a good day and stay safe and hope all poorlies are feeling better today.
And here is me gleaning a few broad beans and peas...
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2015, 09:37 AM
Rosebud, hope kitty puts in an appearance today
Nippy, how lovely..surprise visitors
Moyra, hope you enjoyed your walk with Amber, is steve home yet or still fishing?
Lynn, very pleased to hear Dillon had a good night
Mandy, lol...i can chat the day away too
Sue...courgette for me please Lol
Got everything crossed for little sammy today
Got a lovely mark on my arm where the tape was (i can react to some taes/plasters/heart dots) other than that no damage done, didn't sleep very well and then the little sh*t next door started with his game at 9.30 with it blasting out....i hope he gets electrocuted..flippin nuisance
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »