View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2015, 06:59 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Sunday)

Good Morning everyone, late this morning. Wet and horrible here but it looks like it could be clearing up.

Have a lovely day all, God bless, xxx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2015, 07:08 AM
Griff, just read back yesterday's thread, I hope you are feeling better this morning.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2015, 07:19 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Wet and orrible here too Moyra. We are meant to be going to Stow hall gardens with Michael and Margaret got too ring them and see if we are still on for that or going for coffee instead.
My washing machine packed up completely yesterday thank goodness the cheque clears Friday nothing hung on till the money was actually in my hand. Never mind at least its here now.

griff hope you are feeling better today and anyone else who has aches and pains or feeling poorly.

Forgot to say we went to Littleport yesterday to look a at a car forecourt then there is a lovely furniture and nick nack shop too and a nice pet shop. They had a Chameleon well two in fact male and female beautiful creatures. They got the male out for us to see him up close he started to change colour to his surroundings and his eyes went in to a black and white and white starburst. Felt very privileged to see one so close.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2015, 07:23 AM
Morning
We had a fabulous day yesterday, at the music festival and didn't get in till after 11pm. Lauryn had her best friend stay over they came back really early to watch a movie.
It's chucking it down here, supposed to be brightening up though.
We off for a carvery lunch at 12, looking forward to that.
Hope everyone has a good day
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2015, 07:28 AM
That sound a fab thing to see Lynn, shame about the washer though, just typical!

Meant to say Tony ordered a new cooker hood of amazon and a new light fitting for the kitchen too. The electrician said that he would put a new one up for us. Should be here tomorrow or Tuesday
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2015, 07:35 AM
Good morning

Hope your weather clears soon Moyra.

Yes Dillon would love to sit beside you with the roof down Lynn - just think of the car behind you as it is hit by his slobber
Shame about the washer but a least you can get a new one soon and not have to worry.

Pleased to see you had a good evening Many and enjoy your carvery at lunchtime . OH is looking forward to being ablate have one once he can get back to a normal diet.

Hope you are feeling better today Griff and also you June with all your bruises.

Seems to be brightening up here and the rain has just stopped so off out with Teazle. Nothing planned for today other than the usual cooking and tidying up.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2015, 07:42 AM
Yesterday sounds lovely Mandy enjoy the carvery today.
Hadn't though of that Sue it would probably cause an accident.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2015, 08:14 AM
Morning, everyone. Nigredo and I are heading out to the senior center a bit later so I'm up and about early. Will be ultra hot and ultra dry most likely, that's how it's been lately. My brother's friend brought his two kids around here yesterday, turns out they're scared of dogs... I have a feeling they will not be returning.

A few days ago, the lady told me I needed to bring his vet records. We've been volunteering there since last year, you'd think if that were a requirement and he didn't have any, she'd probably be in trouble. BUT he's vaccinated for everything darn near so it's no issue.

Hope everyone has a nice day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2015, 09:19 AM
Oh dear Lynn, sorry to hear about the washer, as you say at least you actually have the money now
Morning Moyra, lets hope it brightens up for you
Mandy, enjoy your lunch
Morning Sue, what's for lunch today?
I still ache and have a sore throat but at this moment in time i don't feel sick...which is good, i haven't eat yet so we will see
need to go and fetch an order from asda but they haven't text me yet..... it should have been in for collection yesterday and i want my dad to fetch some bark chips for the garden
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2015, 10:29 AM
Rained overnight, so I had a right manky mess to clean up, everything takes twice as long, only just sitting down for my breakfast. Put the washer on and water started coming out of the bottom switched it off, drained it, then realised that I had checked the filter yesterday as it seems to be clogging up a lot, and yes I hadn't tightened it, remembered what you did Lynn, washer now working and not leaking water over the kitchen. You deserve a new washer Lynn, what are you going to get.
Griff hope you're OK today and not about to pass out or anything, its incovenient for them if you're ill at weekends
Mandy, Lady Who Lunches, eats out, goes out all hours, kitchen sounds like its going to be state of the art, we will of course need piccies.
Keeps going overcast,then sun comes out. Have watered my hanging basket and my clematis as they are both under the porch and don't get wet when it rains. Put my new umbrella away, I don't think I'm going to need it for the forseeable. Now I've put it away,summer will come back, thats the theory
Sue, I bet Barry is sick of the whole malarkey by now, but then he doesn't want to end up being rushed off again, however you cannot be ill at weekends,like I said to Griff, its inconvenient for them
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >