Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2015, 05:29 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread;Sunday

Happy Sunday all.. calm and rainy over here, great for midges and hay fever as I learned when I went out romantically to gather vegetables! Will finish that work later when a breeze has cleared the air. Kale and a couple of broad bean pods.. Mouse trap untouched.... crowbanger at it all night again.. ah well! Hope all your family visits and good Sunday dinners go well....
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2015, 07:02 AM
Good morning Rose and all to follow.

Must get Amber out for her walk. Hope it is not going to be so humid today as I cannot take it.

Have a good day all, God bless.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2015, 07:10 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning Rose and all to follow.

Must get Amber out for her walk. Hope it is not going to be so humid today as I cannot take it.

Have a good day all, God bless.
Stay cool, Moyra.. this too will pass..
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2015, 07:21 AM
Good morning Moyra, Rosebud and all to follow.

Enjoy the early walk with Amber Moyra

Enjoy your fresh veg Rosebud.

Wet and miserable here was just about to take Teazle out when the heavens opened. Good for the garden though. Have managed to pick some courgettes for lunch just before it rained. Bread in bread maker and fruit soaking for a low fat fruit cake which OH can have a little piece of. Eldest son coming for lunch and to watch the Grand Prix which as it starts at 12.15pm I doubt he will catch the beginning as I expect him to be late as usual

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-07-2015, 07:40 AM
Morning Rose, Moyra, Sue and all who follow.

Enjoy the veg Rose hopefully the mouse has left.
Hope you do not get too hot and bothered Moyra with the heat again today.
Enjoy your day Sue with your son and eating cake.

Well its hot here again already fingers crossed our canopy of curtains we bought from Dunelms yesterday and Gorden fixed up in the afternoon help keep the sun from beating in today and making the conservatory so hot then the rest of the house.
He also made a little ladder for the hedgehog to hopefully get out of the ditch like area it has fallen into. Mind you the noise from next door but one till the blooming early hours probably scared it witless and it curled up into a ball and stayed there.
Hope the bruise isn't too sore Eileen.
Fingers crossed you get to use your new umbrella today June.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-07-2015, 07:59 AM
Hedgehog update.
We have just been down the garden to check if Gorden's ladder worked and it did. Hedgehog has made his bid for freedom.
It cost a fiver for the wood and another small strip which Gorden made little treads out of and stuck them to the bigger piece of wood and we then propped it up where he was and it worked.
That has made our day our idea worked and better still the hedgehog is now free.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2015, 08:14 AM
Morning everyone. Well what fantastic news about the hedgehog. Lovely to know that there are people like you around that care so much. Went out early with Tyto before the heavens opened so that was good. Went early which I have been doing for a few days now and then having breakfast when we get back because it has been so hot. Tyto and me that is. Hubby just has coffee and fig rolls. Yuk. Nothing planned for today except for more updating of notes for training etc. May write that book yet. bfn have a good day peeps. Hope your bruise is fading Eileen. Rosebud if you are near enough to that noisy farmer you will have to get your own back when he is asleep and turn your radio up loud or make a recording of a noisy lion roaring.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2015, 08:33 AM
Morning all.
Overcast and heavy here today, hope it doesn't rain we intend doing some gardening later.
This is my first Sunday without the family. Talk about empty nest syndrome
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-07-2015, 08:40 AM
Morning brenda it was the only thing to do with the hedgehog. We could of kept it fed and watered but it was confined and could go nowhere can't keep a wild animal that way. We're just glad our first plan worked.
Awww Nippy Jen I know that feeling only too well. (((Hugs))).
I would offer for all the Dogsey clan to come over but it would defeat the object.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2015, 08:53 AM
Awwww Nippy, they might just pop in to see you, just think...next week the lot will be there again!!!
Lynn, great the little ladder worked, i love hedgehogs, i would like to get a disabled one from an animal rescue (one that can't be released) but i would worry it would escape out of the garden
Morning Moyra, very overcast here... i walking round in shorts and a bikini top but may have to go and put a vest on as it is a bit chilly Lol..... i like the heat though
Morning Brenda and rosebud, hope you both have a good day
Might be brave and venture out later, want to get some more air kong squeakys for the dogs so i can use them at training
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »