Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2014, 06:17 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Friday).

Morning everyone no idea what the weather is doing yet as all curtains still drawn. Can't hear it raining though so that's good as I am over to Essex today and hope the weather stays fine for driving and if it does rain that I am back by the time it does.
Hope everyone is well and all the doglets.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2014, 06:48 AM
Morning all
Morning Lynn I hope the weather stays dry for you. It's lovely here at the moment, hope it stays that way, got loads of washing to do
Nothing special planned for today, I bet plenty turns up though
I hope everyone is well and that you all have a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2014, 07:11 AM
Morning Nippy Jen sun shining here too at the moment.
I hope lots of things don't turn up for you to do and that the sun keeps shining so you can get the washing out.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2014, 07:21 AM
Morning
I'm going to whisper this 'it's sunny here at the moment'
Going to nip to do some shopping later, my mum in law comes home from her holidays today and I've got to get her some bread and milk and 2 caramel donuts from Birds

Think Rosie is nearly at the end of her season now, been a quite dry one only the odd spot here or there.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2014, 07:24 AM
Morning Mandy.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2014, 07:36 AM
good morning all, was up at 6.30 courtesy of dakota! she heard my dad and as i was too tired to make up her crate last night i let her sleep in with me.... i didn't dare ignore her incase she pee'd on my bed! off to the hospital today for another blood test, this one is to check my thyroid...not sure if i want it to be wonky or not...it would explain the weight gain. I still feel dreadful and this bug i have just will not go....got he 2 dogs on my own next week as mum is back to work so need to feel a lot better by then
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2014, 07:52 AM
Fingers crossed with the blood test Griff And that you soon feel better
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2014, 07:52 AM
Mandy caramel doughnuts sound very appealing, could you get me one please?
Griff I hope the blood test go well.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2014, 07:58 AM
Morning all, sorry to hear you are still not feeling well griff. Hope you feel better very soon.The dogs will be fine if you aren't feeling that great. I am sure they will be ok in the garden for toilet breaks, Dogs are very forgiving if their minder is unwell. Hm Dennis Waterman was lovely in that. Hope everyone has success with whatever they are doing today. Waiting for those lovely pics of babies. I expect their prospective owners are over the moon to know they will get one. Found a spider again last evening. How have you all faired with your conkers? Been out for first walk. Didn't get wet. Timed it just right. Looks a bit humpy out there though. We are all obsessed with the weather aren't we. Must be a dog thing. Bet other people don't worry like we do. Unless you are a duck of course. Off to take my medicine for lunacy. take care all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2014, 08:05 AM
Morning everyone, the sun is shining here after a 'B' awful day yesterday with thunder and lightening and whopping big hailstones. Glad I got that eye test out of the way though. I wonder how long I shall have to wait to find out if my license can continue? I shall need to extend it after February anyway as that is when I shall be the big 70.

Griff, so sorry you are still so unwell, do hope you feel better soon.

Everyone else have a lovely day and Lynn I hope the sun continues to shine here for your day out this way.

God bless all.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »