register for free

Dog News

More news about Piper

Following Dobermonkey's post Pipers tail this is the latest I have heard about Piper.

This week has been tumultous. So many directions to search for Piper – so many people to interview.

This week, we were given the opportunity to speak directly with Veronica Covatch and discuss her reactions to the constant defamation and misstatements being thrown around the web in the debate over her beloved Piper.
Full article here...

http://www.bestinshowdaily.com/blog/...er-speaks-out/

As this matter is still in litigation it is not up to me to comment on it, but I thought that those of you who read Dobermonkey's post might be interested in reading it.

Your comments and views:
Musher
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-09-2014, 02:47 PM
Seems to me that someone either killed Piper(accident or not) and is covering it up or someone is trying to use her as a breeding bitch and is covering it up.
I very much dislike legal battles as they are one of the ugliest, most uncivilized things designed as commerce.
But if that's what it's going to take to do the right thing my blessings go to Veronica Covatch.
Either way I hope the truth comes out in favour of Piper.
I know that if I caught anyone trying to steal any one of my dogs they would most definitely NOT leave my yard unscathed.
I don't know what litigation means.
Musher
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-09-2014, 02:50 PM
Please excuse my spelling and grammar errors.
I was in a bit of a rage.
And apparently there are different ways of spelling the same word depending on where we live

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top