Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JacekPacek
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-09-2005, 06:00 PM

call me crazy

4 years ago i have had horses in the stable nearby. neighbours of this horse club had a beautiful girl lab x newfie. she was treated very bad and abused. she wasnt allowed in the house, neither she had a shelter. once i saw her and she came after me all way to the stable. when i was driving (by bicycle)home, she stayed at her "home". this was going on for about a mont, and then she started to following me to my home. no one even noticed that she isnt at home. when i went to school she waited there and when i came home we went to stable together. and i was so happy because i tought i gave her new home she deserves. but after abou 2 or 3 weeks her b**** owners said that i stole their dog and that their kids are so atached to her and so on and so on . we offered them money ( it was quite a lot but cant tell because i dont know the rate between Pounds and Tolars.) they didnt want to sell her, they were so mean, but they chained her and say: "if she comes to you now, you can have her."
and she did. she came right the other day in the stable but they took her back. they chained her again with a chain and with an extra rope. i cried my heart out. i had to move the horses to a stable that wasnt so close to our home, but i was still going to check out on her. every time i saw her i was more sad because she was in such a bad condition. her owners , naturally, hated me so i had to sneak around their house, when they werent at home. one day, she was gone. they said that she was PTS. (Yeah, they pts a dog that they loved so much crap crap crap!!!!!

she was my soul mate. she was (IS) the best dog ever.

BUT TODAY I WAS TOLD, (FROM OTHER NEIGHBOURS TAHT ARE ALSO CRAZY AND CRUEL TO ANIMALS),THAT THEY DROVE HER SOMEWHERE AND LET HER GO!!!!!
SICK SICK SICK PEOPLE!!!!!

i hope that she is still alive and i am starting searching tommorow.
i know that there is hardly any chance to find her but still...
i think i will (IF!) have no troubles recognising her as she has broken paw (poor baby) and 4 black spots on her tounge. also, i will newr forget her face!
this dog will allways have a place in my heart and if she is sill alive, in our house too.

do you think that after 4 years she could still remember me?
do you think she could still be alive?

please keep your fingers and paws crossed that she is ok.
mustards mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-09-2005, 06:07 PM
Oh poor you and the poor dog.

Your story brought tears to my eyes, although I have no idea what PTS stands for?

I can only hope and send my very best wishes that you and your companion are reunited, why some people are so cruel is beyond my understanding.

Good luck

p.s. I love your sig
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-09-2005, 06:10 PM
Such a sad story.... PTS means put to sleep"
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

14-09-2005, 06:12 PM
PTS means put to sleep

what a story made me as well
I hope with all my heart that you find your soul mate alive and well - if not be sure that he is with you in spirit taking every step you take with you.

Please keep us updated
mustards mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-09-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox
Such a sad story.... PTS means put to sleep"

Thank you, but I wish I hadn't asked now but hope that they are just total scum and said that to hurt you.
tjhoe68
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2005, 06:20 PM
Aww how sad I really hope the poor dog is alive and well!
JacekPacek
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-09-2005, 07:49 PM
thank you for your good wishes
i cant wait till tommorow , i will start with rescue center.
i will tell you everything what i will found out
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2005, 08:04 PM
Typing through tears here, I hope and pray that she is still alive and you are able to be together again soon and forever, Best wishes xx
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2005, 08:49 PM
Hope and pray you and this poor girl find each other again.....
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2005, 08:53 PM
Poor wee thing

I cant believe people can be so cruel
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >