register for free

Dog News

Loyal dog saves child from being beaten with a shoe in video demo

A dog/s natural protectiveness is demonstrated in a new video which shows a boy about to be beaten with a shoe.

In the staged film shot in Turkey, an unidentified woman is seen rising up on a couch ready to hit a child cowering in the corner of a room.

But as she lifts her arms ready for the attack, a large dog bounds up and stops her in motion.

Leaping in between her and the boy, the dog barks and sits down to create a barrier.

Each time the woman lifts her arm with the footwear to hand, the dog moves its jaws to snap at her hand.
...[snip]...
It is unclear why the video was made but some views have suggested it was for training purposes.
Full article, photographs and video here...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ideo-demo.html

Training purposes of not, I wonder what would have happened had the dog not intervened, or if its jaws did connect when it snapped at her hand.

Your comments and views:
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2014, 09:56 AM
Oh, man. Absolutely not! I understand it was just a demo, but why would anyone tolerate their dogs growling at them or threatening them? Those are Golden Retrievers, known for being a placid breed... a more easily riled up breed might actually bite or deal damage to the owner trying to protect the child.

I'd never advise people to train their dogs like this or to tolerate their dogs acting like this around them or their children. Looks dangerous, unnecessary, and downright silly. to me.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

12-07-2014, 01:27 PM
Silly woman. Nearly got bitten in the face

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top