Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2014, 06:12 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread (Friday)

Morning folks,

I have checked that Lynn isn't in the building yet and she doesn't appear to be so I thought I'd open the 'Daily' today.

It is sunny this morning but I have no idea if it will last .... I do hope so.

My boys did't wake me until 6.45 so closing the Velux blind has certainly helped

I'm off to walk the dogs early and then brave the Friday traffic on the M25 (which is totally against my own 'rules') to go and visit Mum. I won't be taking the dogs today just in case I do get held up coming back. My OH will be here so they will be fine.

Helena I hope you managed some sleep last night and have coped with any pain.

I hope any poorly members or dogs are feeling better today.

See you all later and enjoy your Friday.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2014, 06:23 AM
Morning JENNY & I can see BEV is Lurking.
It seems a bit windy here from what I can see out of the window. Plenty of clouds as well.
Only another 2 hours till my free weekend starts. Do I sound as though I'm looking forward to it. Nothing much planned for it though seeing the weather isn't nice.
Hope H had a good night & her hand isn't too painful this morning.
Have a good visit to your Mum Jenny. Waste if time saying I hope the M25 isn't too bad but I do
Everyone else - have a lovely Friday.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-05-2014, 06:25 AM

The sun is shining so hopefully no more wall-to-wall mud today - I am still sweeping up from yesterday, but at least Da Booga only got me up once during the night.

Jenny - fingers crossed that the M25 is not too bad for you.

Helena - if you look in - I hope you managed some sleep without too much pain.

Hope everyone else is OK and wish you all

madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2014, 06:27 AM
Morning Jenny and all,

Sun shining here too after a very wet miserable day yesterday. Mind you at least when it rains, it makes the fact your stuck indoors at work an easy thing to bear, I don't end up looking longingly at the weather wishing I could be out there.

We have the bike race coming through Manningtree on Sunday so I expect the cafe will be ridiculously busy. Glad I am not working

Today its just the usual, work till mid afternoon and then up to do mums housework.

Jenny good luck on the M25. I would take any route but that road. I drove on it once many years ago and never again. Hope you have a good visit with your mum.

H, I hope you had a good nights sleep and are feeling more comfortable now. Make the most of your domestic goddess (Dave)

Lynn as your late on I hope it means Dillon has let you have a lay in. I think I have sent you something on the booky place I saw this morning that made me immediately think of you and Dillon.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2014, 06:42 AM
morning all, jist popped in to thank all for good ibes an sympathe and I do mean ALL of you here.

terrible, terrible night so much pain with hand ciming round but with all that tugging,turning, drilling and hammerring nails through it hardly surprising is it. dave is a flippin star tho. resting today as cant stand the pain really to do much else plus in a bigger plaster cast now!

oh the joys

cant find out who sent me lovely bouquet yet as have asked all friends who rang. flying flowers wont tell me either so I'm gonna look like a real ungrateful cow aren't i.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-05-2014, 06:49 AM
Morning Jenny, Lynne, Malka and Bev.

Thank you Jenny for starting the thread today. Dillon came upstairs at 4 am I went to the bathroom had some difficulty getting back too sleep then it was 7.30. Dillon has been playing up coming down the stairs 5 minutes it took won't come down on his own but doesn't want to stay on his own up there.

Helena hoping the hand isn't feeling sore today and that you managed a good night.
Jenny have a safe journey to mums and I hope the M25 behaves itself.
Lynne your not excited surely.
Bev have a good day even though you are working.
Rose if your around hoping your night wasn't too bad and thinking of you.

Dry here and it looks like the ground has already dried up but the forecast for the weekend and Monday didn't sound good.
Did anyone see Anglia news last night about the swan that was shot with a cross bow its alive in RSPCA care that was in our village its one of the pair of swans we have on our river and I see swimming about if I walk Dillon down the March riverside. It happened at the weekend apparently.
Nasty evil b******s.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-05-2014, 06:52 AM
Morning Helena sorry you are in so much pain but its not surprising really as you say. Well done to Dave for looking after you so well.
Whoever sent the flowers will not think your ungrateful especially if it was someone here which seems likely now they will know how much searching you have done to try find who it is.
Take care and big mahoosive (((hugs))).
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2014, 07:00 AM
Helena do you think it could be a 'client' or how about the site management as you are a very good 'client' to them
So sorry you had such an awful night but I'm not surprised considering what they did to you. Get you domestic goddess to mop your brow when it all gets too much
Lynn Maybe one day Dillon will finally master those stairs I didn't hear about that swan but there have been news stories of people carrying them off (I wouldn't like to carry one ) and various 'newcomers' to this country hadn't realised it was illegal to kill them. A number had been taking them away to kill and eat

I'm off now. Take care all.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2014, 07:07 AM
Morning all.
Helena I hope your hand gets more comfortable as the day goes on.

I may not be around much today, I'm going to be flying around like a headless chicken doing last minute "stuff" ready for tomorrow.
Have a good day all and weekend, because I may not be here tomorrow either.
So get ready for Sunday when there will be approx 2,000,000 photos for you to see!
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2014, 07:19 AM
Morning all, have another bloody exam today.
Grrr i thought all that finished when you left school!
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »