Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-03-2014, 04:34 PM

I do not care what she said...

...because she could not possibly have been hungry.

Da Booga not only did not ask for her first meal early - she had still not asked for it when I sat and ate mine, and she had still not asked for it when she had her 3pm meds.

So I thought right - I really must have a few minutes lie down - and then the alarm clock went off and woke me. Only if was not the clock it was the telephone and it was a friend from the US, so by the time we finished chatting [gossiping more like it] and no doubt I would still be asleep now if she had not called me, and Da Booga then asked for her food, it was coming up to 5pm.

Huge bowlful scoffed down yum yum yum - but an hour and a half later she started nagging for her bone meal.

I do not care what she said because she could not possibly have been hungry.

Guess who just gave in and gave her half a turkey neck?
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 04:51 PM
Haha I would have given in too
Bless her
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-03-2014, 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Haha I would have given in too
Bless her
If you had the seemingly ton weight of Da Booga taking a flying leap at your midsection then yes, you too would have given in!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 07:42 PM
Malka, like you I have my huge 40+kg lump laying on me at night. I have long hair down to my waist so she wants my pillow. She has her own side of the bed so if she uses the pillow alongside then I get her backside holding down my long hair. Either that or she is pinning me down elsewhere. Just as well I love her to death.

She also decides she wants to play with her rubber bone or tuggy ball in the middle of the night. This morning she barked early think she wanted both Steve and I to play with her around 3 am. She is not a bad girl she just needs a bit more discipline. Not that discipline is something she recognises............!##She knows we love her and tolerate everything.