register for free

Dog News

The Truth About Your Dog's Food Channel 5 Thursday 9 pm

There is a program on that may interest some of you called "The Truth About Your Dogs Food"
Its a documentary about the dog food industry. From dog treats that may be harmful to how to feed your dog.

Your comments and views:
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-01-2014, 08:21 PM
OK thanks Bev, I'd heard about the programme, will be alerting my new owners to it
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-01-2014, 08:45 PM
This is all about it The Truth about your Dog's Food
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2014, 09:23 AM
My friend works for a raw food company and was invited up to London to help with the filming for this programme. She bred two of my dogs and I have already seen Guy's brother chewing on a huge piece of carcass in the trailer! Looking forward to it.

Can I just mention that it is to be aired next Thursday, not next Monday.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

25-01-2014, 09:46 AM
I would really like to watch it but of course it will not be available here.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2014, 10:24 AM
I could watch it using a VPN. However almost all these C4 progs soon become available on YouTube to view in full. Like the one about the Secret Lives of Dogs (who are left home alone).
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

25-01-2014, 10:53 AM
Thank you for that information. I was not aware before now that Channel 4 and 5 programmes are later available on YouTube to view in full. It is very useful to know.

The one due to be shown next Thursday has been reported as being shown on Channel 5. The one about the Secret Lives of Dogs was, according to YouTube, shown on Channel 4.
rough
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-01-2014, 12:45 PM
Looking Forward To Watchng It !!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2014, 01:53 PM
I don't (and won't) pay for any 'Brit TV' packages or SKY - don't miss it enough and definitely don't miss soaps (which is what most Brits seem to want it for when they leave the UK)

Even my satellite system is an Arabic one showing mostly English speaking progs with Arabic subtitles.

Apart from that, I get a zillion TV channels bunged in with my internet package - comes as standard internet and TV and includes all Nat Geo Channels, all History and Animal Planet channels all Discovery channels and Fox channels and all English speaking news channels as well as about 3 movie channels and a channel called BBC Entertainment which shows lots of BBC progs and series tho usually a week or two late. But obviously does not show C4 or C5 progs.

If I hear about anything good - I YouTube it. If it's a series I specially want to watch (love historical dramas) I get a pal to tape it and send me. Family buy me lots of boxed sets as pressies.

And UK neighbours over this week have brought a new movie for me - EDEN. Supposed to be very good based on a true story.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

25-01-2014, 02:07 PM
Does CH5 have a catch-up type site like iPlayer?
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top