Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2014, 07:18 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread- Friday

Good morning all Dopsey Peeps

Here it is again, soon comes round doesn't it

Same old, same old here for both me and Dave, nothing exciting happening today, except that it's roast chicken for lunch, which of course, is the highlight of my day nowadays

It makes such a nice change for me to be sitting alongside Dave in the evenings watching tv and chatting and laughing, when I used to sit at the puter It's really brought back his fun side, and afterall, that's what I married him for, so I haven't caught up with what's gone on last night.

Got up at 7 and it felt more like 6 am it was sooooo dark this morning, but at least it's dry. Must get out early, not only to avoid the school run, but rain is on its way by 9 am.

Hope everyone is well, along with the doglets and enjoy your Friday everyone
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2014, 07:37 AM
Morning Helena and everyone

I'm really glad you and Dave are discovering fun evenings again. Enjoy your roast (yum!) - I still have muffins left from yesterday ...

I was horrible getting up this morning - I can't wait for brighter mornings. We have a frost and it's quite cold.

I had weird dreams last night - I think that happens when I'm in and out of sleep.

Loki was chewing something in the early hours but I was too tired to investigate. I couldn't see any damaged trainers or boots so unless he ate a whole one, it must have been his claws.

Have a great day.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2014, 07:38 AM
Morning Helena and all who follow,

I agree it is very dark this morning .... can it be getting darker I think we'll be lucky today H as its the SW getting the dire weather and all the way up, leaving us and East Anglia alone I hope all of you due to get the vile weather today take care .... it looks nasty A roast lunch sounds wonderful .... enjoy.

Food shopping and continuing with the utility room today and walking my boys of course

See you all later.

***** Hi LS we cross posted. Enjoy your day and I hope you don't find an entire shoe missing!! ***********
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2014, 07:51 AM
Morning all,
It seems really dark here, it's 7.45 and still no daylight
I'm off to have my hair done at 9.
We're supposed to be getting rain later in the afternoon. Rosie still can't be walked cos she still in season, she's not happy.
Lauryn has got up and feels 'really' sick, hopefully that turns into nothing. It doesn't seem long since she had a bug, nothing seems to stay away

Hope everyone and their pooches has a good day
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-01-2014, 08:14 AM
Morning Helena, Linda, Jenny and Mandy I'm up late again.
Enjoy your walk Helena and lunch. It does make a difference having someone around especially the evenings to chat to doesn't it.
Linda hoping all your trainers and boots are in pairs.
Jenny enjoy your walk and utility room clear up.
Mandy I hope Rosie gets over her sulk and that Lauryn isn't going down with another bug.

I had a bad night like Linda didn't sleep from about 1.30 dropped off again around 5'ish. Couldn't be bothered to come downstairs though.
For me today housework again although hard and frosty now it will soon become muddy out the back again. Up to see the nurse at 5.10.
I hope it stays dry and sunny today.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2014, 09:04 AM
I've just got back from popping out to buy a paper .... no frost here but it feels really raw today . I think I'll hold off for an hour or so before I walk the boys.

Mandy poor Rosie probably doesn't understand why she can't go out ... hopefully not much longer now I do hope Lauryn isn't going down with another bug, but my son was off work yesterday with 24 hours of a headache and feeling sick but he seems fine today other than still having a headache but he's gone in to work. So many viruses still going round
Lynn Sorry you had a bad night. It's miserable when you are awake imagining that everyone else is asleep . Hopefully you'll be able to catch up with a nap today before Gorden arrives home. Good luck if I don't catch you before your appointment this afternoon.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2014, 09:07 AM
Hey guess what....it's raining I hope you people who are already flooded are alright.
Helena, good to hear that you and Dave are revisiting your youth
Morning LS
Morning Jenny, you needn't sound so gleeful about the SW getting the weather
Morning Mandy
Morning Lynn, sorry you had another bad night. Good luck with the nurse.
I am totally convinced that today is Saturday not sure why
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-01-2014, 09:39 AM
Morning all - not very chatty as I am feeling grotty - my tummy is playing up again and I keep going back to bed although was up around 3am for about half an hour, went back to bed and then was again around 6am and keep nodding off so go back to bed for a while. Cannot sleep though. I gave up last night and gave Da Booga her pills a bit early so I could to to bed.

I do hope Shula does not bring me over her usual Friday offering as I will not be able to eat it.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-01-2014, 10:05 AM
Good morning fellow members another cold wet day but as I plodded through the mud down the lane I noticed the snow drops were in bloom it was very cheering to see a glimpse of spring.

Enjoy your day everyone
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2014, 10:17 AM
Morning,Morning,Morning
Full of the joys of something!!
We've had a lovely wee walk,followed by 5 mins of peeing in the back garden( not me,Lace )In good form now,walking about in the house...its brill
Everyone seems fine..except poor MALKA..(( hugs)) you are getting it rough at the mo
Friday,so Hubby is home later
See ya later
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »