Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-11-2013, 07:02 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Friday).

Morning everyone. Thought I would do the post today as I'm up and having a cuppa.

Heating came on as it should this morning I will go and check the over heat switch in a bit and make sure it has stayed off.
Lovely to be able to use the bathroom last night and this morning.
Got to pop to Dunelms today and get the ceiling light we ordered and pick up a bit of shopping.

Pat I hope the arm and neck are feeling more relaxed today.
I am not surprised you are very tense all the worry over Mart and all the b***s up with work very recently.
Sorry didn't mean to offend everyone else especially singles in my saddo mention. Just the frame of mind I am in at the moment it was meant more from a personal point of view than aimed at single people.
June fingers crossed your neighbour hasn't got another dog already and about to make your life awkward yet again.
Sally I hope Jimmi and you get a stress free walk from cats today.
Helena did you get Dave his onesie for the van ? I expect he was lovely and warm last night.
Poor Zena and her leg I know it will be hard but it sounds like less running hard after a ball may be the way to go and a good supplement for the joints.
Linda and Malka I hope you both had a good nights sleep.
Sara I hope you have some reprieve from the snow.

I hope everyone else is well today and the doglets.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2013, 07:27 AM
Morning Lynne, Morning everyone who comes after.

I hope your heating is sorted Lynne, nothing worse than dodgy heating at this time of year. We had that with our gas boiler a few years ago, it was horrible.

I'm off to work shortly, got to defrost the car first though, it's freezing here. Normal day of work, then tonight the plan is to get my programme done for December and set up the shoot I have planned for 12th December instead. Going to have a nice relaxing evening on the last night instead of the shoot I had planned.

This weekend I really need to do the ironing but the thing I'm looking forward to the most is the lie in I get in the morning, I don't have to get up. I feel just drained by Fridays during winter.

Hope you all have a nice day
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2013, 07:33 AM
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

I slept really well and had over 5 hours of unbroken sleep I was up early to drop my son at the station at 6.35 Once I'm up the dogs naturally want to go in to the garden and then have breakfast so it was an early start for us all. The dogs are now back in bed and fast asleep ...... OK for some

Nothing special planned for today just mundane housework etc.

Lynn - What a relief that you could use your loo again this morning rather than a bucket .... a luxury we all take for granted now: Hopefully your boiler will behave and you'll have no more problems today ... at least you can look forward to Gorden coming back today.
Tang - I'll have to look back on last night's thread to see if you popped in after your osteo appointment. Hopefully she sorted you out again. Could your problems be caused from sitting awkwardly at the computer or permanently using the mouse so having your arm lifted slightly? Hope you are OK.
Helena - Enjoy your dog walk and you'll have to explain to Zena before you go out that ball-chasing is off the agenda Looking forward to seeing a photo of your hair? Does it still look as good having slept on it.
Nippy - I do hope this morning finds you feeling better.

See you all later and I hope you all have a good Friday.

*** Lore -You snuck in. Hopefully today at work will pass quickly and you can then enjoy a relaxing evening.
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2013, 07:39 AM
Morning Lynn and all!

Nope, no reprieve here... it's snowing again. I finally got pics uploaded from rhe last storm... so here ya all are!

Driving to go look after a friend's dogs and cats... yes, that is the ROAD

My cat in the snow

And posing for a parka add lol

And you'll have to turn your heads sideways for this one... I cannot figure out how to fix this on my phone... me in knee deep snow. We had to walk in to the yard. Couldn't drive the van into the yard

Pat hope your arm's better after you saw... whomever you saw.... you all have weird names for stuff there

And everyone else... sorry, I forget what you all were up to!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-11-2013, 07:45 AM
Morning Lorraine. It can't be argued you don't lead a full and busy life.
Enjoy your lie-in tomorrow.
Morning Jenny pleased you had a good nights sleep. Shame you didn't get a lie-in today like Flash and Rucksack.
It was a bit posher than a bucket it was the camping loo still nice to have a proper loo back shame it isn't linked to the mains sewer and instead relies on a bit of electronic machinery to work it.

Checked the boiler just now the over heat switch has stayed off. So fingers crossed it was as Gorden was thinking the amount of time the plumber had the hot water running. Don't see it myself but we shall keep an eye on it and hopefully whatever it was has cleared up now.
Bbbbbrrrrr its chilly out there but wet.
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2013, 07:46 AM
Morning Lore and Jenny! You snuck in while I was fighting with pics!

I'm not working tomorrow (today) so I decided to stay up late and chat with you all!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-11-2013, 07:48 AM
Hello Sara. That looks cold.
Don't envy you at all.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2013, 07:50 AM
Sara - Oooooh that first photo you took looking out of your windscreen look soooooo cold Love the rest of the photo and especially you cat in the coat ...... she's (?) gorgeous and of course invisible without a coat on in conditions like that. Take care but I guess you are use to it.
Tang - I've just looked back on yesterday's thread after I left to see how you got on. I'm sure you would have been feeling shaky after having been pummelled by the osteo I do think that saying is so true though "No pain, no gain" so everything crossed that you'll wake up and will feel a lot better. Constant pain really does take it out of one. Weekly appointments until you come over sound sensible. Looking forward to hearing how your walk along the new seafront path goes.

Lynn - Sunny here!!
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2013, 07:50 AM
It was VERY cold. -32 yesterday (Wednesday) morning. But warming up now. We'll get above 0 this weekend.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-11-2013, 07:52 AM
-32 I wouldn't cope I would have to hibernate.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 > Last »