Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-10-2013, 05:36 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread Friday.

Morning everyone.
Nice and clear out there which was unexpected as the weather lady forecast fog for this morning. I'm not moaning I would rather it was clear than foggy.
Well same old same old here today some packing and sorting and some housework and the first removal quote being done this evening.

I have been reading through last nights thread and will hopefully remember everyone who needs a mention.

Pat I hope you and Mart managed a good nights sleep after bad start.
I am very sorry to hear about him and Monny especially at this time. I hope if she takes the offer and gets treatment it helps and at some point they will manage to be together again. For now I think he is wise to keep the distance he needs to concentrate on getting well himself. Plus he has you and all your lovely family around him.
I hope his work call goes well and tell him to take things easy from all the Dogsey mums.
He sounds a lovely guy. (That card is brilliant).
Eileen I hope Leah is feeling better today.
Sally I hope you are feeling better today and your Daughter is around for a cuppa and a chat and poor Jimmi's paws survive.
Bev we are still thinking of you. X
Harvey hope the MOT goes well.
Lorraine have fun at the weekend I hope Davie has a lovely time.
Lovely pictures June. How very annoying about your friends car. Did their neigbours know it was their car ?
Linda glad to hear the tomato puree worked.
Sara hope its warmer now.
Helena have a nice weekend with Dave hope its not too busy.

Just opened the french door for the back garden for Dillon and its foggy out the back but not the front over the field. Hows that then ?
I think I have remembered everyone who needs a mention forgive me if I have missed anyone.

See you all later.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2013, 06:13 AM
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

Clear here today and it is feeling quite mild. I heard my two moaning from 6.05am but ignored them until 6.50. They've now been out in the garden, had their breakfast and have gone back to sleep while of course I'm wide awake and there's no hope of me going back to bed ... possibly a snooze later this afternoon though.

Nothing planned today so it will just be catching up on housework and doing a weekend shop.

Lynn - I do hope you 'exchange' today. It must be so frustrating still not having a date but knowing the move is imminent

I'm off to get some clothes on as I'm still in my PJs. See you a little later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-10-2013, 06:18 AM
Morning Jenny. I am still in my PJ's.
Weather clearing here now too. You know me the longer the better as far as I'm concerned it will give me more time to catch up with friends before I move.
After the shopping you will need a nanny nap.
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2013, 06:34 AM
That's it! I've lost 2 long posts.... I'm not writing it again.... just pretend I had something witty and profound written on response to all your posts from today and yesterday!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-10-2013, 06:43 AM
Hi Sara that happens to me quite a lot too.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2013, 06:44 AM
Morning Lynn, Jenny and everyone

Not foggy here and the sky is very pink, could be ominous.

We had a lovely lie in till gone 7, very unusual for Dave but he said he only had an hour here and there, he can never sleep, too much on his mind I suppose.

Pat, I hope you managed to sleep eventually and Martin ((((hugs))))).

Lynn, hope you get the long awaited exchange today and you can feel more relaxed, you must be on tenderhooks at the moment. You saying about chatting with your friends to say goodbye, reminds me of, NOT bothering to pop round everybody I knew in my old village for 25 years to do just that I said my goodbye's to all my good friends I had over there, but I knew a lot of other people in the village itself, but I was going through so much stress with that seller of ours, I just wanted to get out and in and I totally forgot about saying goodbye to everyone. No wonder some of them have given me the cold shoulder Feel a bit embarrassed about it when it sank in as to why they were like that, but some of them still ring me up now and again.

Don't know what we're up to today, but we must go up to the little van and finish off what we need to do, cos it all happens next Tuesday, either it's gone or it's not and I have to plan ahead with the young couple.

I can't wait to try out all those new cushions I've got stuffed in the garage and I do hope it all fits, I will pray very hard tonight.

Enjoy your Friday everyone, soon be the week-end.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-10-2013, 06:52 AM
Morning Helena. Glad you both got lie-in.
Gosh I better start saying goodby to my neighbours/friends now. We were warned not to go without saying goodbye by some at the last BBQ up the road.
I hope the cushions fit too. At least they won't damage anything when you throw them if they don't.

Ok the fog is doing weird things it is now clearing from round the back of the house and creeping round the front.
Dillon and I will be lead walking again if it stays like this if I can't see him I know where he is on the other end of the lead.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2013, 06:59 AM
Morning Lynn and all,
Well I have lost my beautiful views this morning, the fog is so thick I can't even see across the first field to the hedge, hopefully they will return by the time I get back from work later this afternoon.

I want to thank everyone for their lovely words after my sad loss of my darling Lily. They really mean a lot and helped more than you realise. I hope you will still all put up with me on here even though I am now dogless and will not be getting another dog. I will still be helping with the greyhound rescue though and helping with the rehoming.

Lynn glad to hear everything is finally coming together and imminent with your move and the packing is finally underway .

Sorry everyone I really don't know whats been going on the last few days with you all, but I hope you are all ok and any poorly dogs are on the mend.

I had better get ready for work but I am not going to wish it busy again like I did yesterday as it was ridiculous and we never stopped to draw breath all day.

Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-10-2013, 07:03 AM
Morning Bev lovely to see you.
Of course we will still be glad to see you around wouldn't want it any other way. There will be days for a long time you will need a chat and some support and where better than with your Dogsey mates who understand how you are feeling.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2013, 07:11 AM
Bev we'd all be bereft if you suddenly disappeared .... of course you must still come on here and I'm sure I'm speaking for everyone ...... all 33,000 members
Early days yet for you so just take each day as it comes and don't be surprised when the tears flow. (((hugs))).
Helena - Wow that was a lie-in. I hope the new cushions fit (I assume you are talking about for the big van) and it will certainly be amusing you squeezing them into your car again Have a good day and enjoy your time with Dave.
Sara - I now save as I go along as I kept losing large posts and it drove me mad. Sleep well and see you later.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »