Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 11:34 AM

Laura is home again!

Yes I have got my daughter back again from Florida and she is now asleep on the settee after talking me to death for 2 hours She liked Florida but didn't get on with her dads side of the family (didn't think she would ) They are very arrogant and not nice people at all, she said there were lots of rows which was a shame because they should have made more of an effort to make her first holiday abroad enjoyable for her I think
BorderCollieLvr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 11:55 AM
Glad shes home safe!! Shame she didnt get on with the family, arogant pigs tut.
Say hi from me
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 12:03 PM
Glad she got back safe and sound, you can have a well deserved rest now from all the worry.
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 12:20 PM
Welcome home laura

hope she had a good time despite her arrogant relatives, i know the feeling all too well im afraid
but hey she is home safe and sound and thats all that matters, welcome home babes cant wait to hear all about it

kimberley x x x x x
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 12:32 PM
Glad she's home safe and sound
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-09-2005, 12:34 PM
glad to hear that Laura is home safe and sound
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 01:45 PM
I'm glad she's home safe and sound now Foxy, you must have been quite worried especially with all that disaster going on nearby. Sorry she was stuck with some arrogant b**tards, but hopefully she managed to find her way around that and enjoyed herself loads, I hope! Take care.x
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-09-2005, 01:49 PM
Glad she's home safe

you can sleep easy now
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 02:20 PM
Thanks everyone Yes I feel better now she is safe and sound at home again She is absolutely tired out though she has been asleep for about 3 1/2 hrs now on the settee - except when Rhianna came home from school, woke her up and said 'Hello Laura, what have you brought me back' She soon fell asleep again though

She has some lovely pictures of the Magical Kingdom to show you all. I haven't seen them all yet because she was just putting them on her computer. She has took some of the plane as well for some reason
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by nemosmummy
Welcome home laura

hope she had a good time despite her arrogant relatives, i know the feeling all too well im afraid
but hey she is home safe and sound and thats all that matters, welcome home babes cant wait to hear all about it

kimberley x x x x x

Thanks Kimberley, yes its good to have her home again and away from those awful people (her dad and his family) At least one thing she says she never wants to go away with them again I know she can be a pain in the neck sometimes like most 13 year olds but some of the things she has told me they said to her were just horrible and unkind, you wouldn't think these people were her grandparents and Dad and Uncle Her grandad in particular was really nasty to her.