Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-08-2013, 06:07 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread Friday.

Morning everyone.
Feels like another nice day in store weather wise.
For me it will be feeding Dillon walking him and housework and trying to tidy the boxes that Gorden has left tidily tucked up on the landing. I will be seeing if I can tidy them even more.
Both Gorden and Michael have now left for work so Dillon and I are on our own all day the first in a very long time. Its feeling weird.
Gorden thanks everyone for their good wishes he is in meetings today Monday he officially starts as a trainer.

Helena have a nice day with Dave.
Eileen safe journey home and so glad you enjoyed River Dance. I bet you can't wait to see and give Lacey her presents.
jenny I hope your son is feeling better today.
June good luck with the hormonal girlies.
Lorraine poor Davie and you. I hope his leg isn't too sore this morning.
Gerri I hope Pip is recovering well.

To everyone else hope you are well and have a safe and happy Friday.

Its oh so quiet.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2013, 06:29 AM
Morning all,

Lynn, good luck to Gordon today. Hope it all goes well.

Davie had a good night, he's a bit sore this morning but had a couple of painkillers when I got up. He's got his breakfast and is happy enough. He's being really good about it all.

Work for me today then a busy weekend of housework and TMA.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2013, 06:31 AM
Morning Lynn and all,

Well yesterday the papers were signed and the other house is officially mine and I am squatting in this one

Lily is walked, my bed is stripped and sheets washing. I will leave to take Lily to kennels about 10am and then its home to pack up everything else and clean as the removal van will be here to take everything at 8.30 in the morning.
I will be sleeping on the sofa tonight as my bed will be dismantled today, just hope no weirdos peep through the windows tonight as I will have no curtains up, they may get a nasty shock if they do.

I am not sure if my internet will go off today or early tomorrow morning so if I don't get on here anymore, have a good few days. I should be reconnected on 4th September if I can understand how to get it all up and running again.

Lynn hope the tidying of the tidy boxes goes well Although it will seem strange to you I am so pleased he is back in secure work again and it must be a weight off all your minds.

Jenny hope your son is improved today.

Take care all. OMG I'm excited
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2013, 06:33 AM
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

My OH and I had a lovely evening last night but I could have done with getting home much earlier. So much to do today getting food in to leave here, have a tidy, pack and bath the dogs. It's going to be a sunny day here again and up to 25 degrees before cooling tomorrow, so the dogs should dry off well.

Lynn, it'll seem odd by yourself all day (apart from the lovely Dillon) but you'll soon get in to a routine of .... reading, eating choccies and lying on the settee .... only kidding, but wouldn't that be lovely I hope those tidy boxes in the landing can cope with another tidy Enjoy your Dillon walk and see you later.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2013, 06:36 AM
Morning Lynn, Bev, Jenny and everyone

Lol, yes, shunt those boxes about a bit Lynn and it'll look like you've been busy up there Good luck for Gorden today, and yes, it will feel very strange losing him for the day won't it, but you'll get used to it as time goes on and so will Dillon. Lovely down here too, it's gonna be another hot one.

Dave's taking Zena out for me cos I've got a hair appt at 9 down the town and it's such a rush when I've got to walk her first. Then he's going to be busy clearing out our bedrooms, ripping up the carpets for the new one next week, so I'll be on bare floorboards all week, I do hope spiders won't be able to get through any gaps

Jenny, only one more sleeeeeeep I bet that little car is all loaded already!!!

Bev, excited isn't the word for you atm is it!! Your luck has changed at long last and long may it continue for you.

Better get a move on here cos they'll be back before I've done everything I want to do which includes filling up her pool for when they get back.

Catch you later, I'm on a bit of a tight schedule this morning. Enjoy your day everyone, hope it's sunny and hope you're all ok along with the doglets.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2013, 06:38 AM
Lore you snuck in with Bev. I'll have to read back as I'm not sure what happened to Davie .. but I hope he is OK.
Bev - In case I miss you later all the very best with the ultimate part of your move So exciting and if there is a house-warming party on here next I won't be able to attend as I'm off to Helena's van in the morning. But good look and happy times in your new home

Helena - you too snuck in. No nothing packed yet and OH still insisting on coming down on his bike so everything has got to fit on the passenger seat and footwell!! See you tomorrow and if we get held up coming down I'll call you.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-08-2013, 06:47 AM
Morning Lorraine. Glad Davie is coping with the war wound well. It is bound to be a bit sore.
Morning Bev. Goodness I bet you keep pinching yourself that you are at last moving. If you do disappear good luck and we will see you soon.
Morning jenny of course you and the boys are off to Helena's caravan tomorrow is it ? I bet you are looking forward to that.
Morning Helena. Have a good hair appointment a nd enjoy the rest of your day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2013, 07:31 AM
Good morning everyone, By golly it seems all systems go on here this morning.

Lynn good luck with your tidying already tidy boxes?!

Lore, hope Davies knee doesn't hurt him too much sounds nasty.

Jenny hope you are ready for your trip down to Helena's tomorrow and have a good week.

TW it would be super if you could have puppies for Christmas. What a lovely time to have them.

Eileen, glad you had a lovely time in Dublin, hope Lacey has a lovely belated birthday.

Helena , hope your hair appointment goes well.

Steve's just come home from a day and nights fishing and is knackered after only a hour and a half's sleep. But he had some good catches.

Have a good day everyone and sorry If I have missed anyone. God bless.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2013, 07:53 AM
Morning Lynn and all

Enjoy your day Lynn, give yourself the day off!

Good luck with the move Bev, it is exciting, will be thinking of you tomorrow. Make sure your bed is put together first so at least you can crawl into it whatever else is sorted and that you know where the kettle and tea bags are!

Lol H, I am sure Zena will be on spider patrol making sure you are safe.

Enjoy your hols Jenny G.

Pip is doing well, first 24hrs were not so good, whining and trying to get his buster collar off. Unfortunately had runny poo which went on wound, cleaned it as best as possible and just hoping that it doesn't get infected. It's looking good atm so fingers crossed!

It's overcast here atm but dry, we are still living in the caravan until Pip's stitches are out.

Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-08-2013, 07:56 AM
Morning Moyra. If Steve is knackered that's good he may go to bed for the day. After he has cleared his fishing stuff though I hope.
Mark our eldest is off down the river today the Stort I think near where we use to moor our boat with the 3 boys but he is having a hard job convincing them it is only a relaxed day not loads of gear and intense fishing.

Our walk was short and sweet. Onto the field halfway round the track and Dillon lays down in protest not going that way want to go this way. What the heck I give in and we go up the crem road and cut back onto the field. He then wants to go right round the outside where all the foxes and deer go to have a good sniff. He then lunges as he see's a cat and he is his nose to its tail it darted of into the hedge.
Hence why he is kept on long line and me or Gorden on the other end as he would try to follow through the hedge.
He has come back early due to Gorden not walking with us. He wants to see if he can find him he has had a good look downstairs and is now laying in the garden.
Its going to be lots of games today to keep him worn out .
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 > Last »