Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2005, 09:31 AM

Todays Blonde/Senior Episode

After the shame of the Inside Out Dress Episode I've been really trying hard but........

OH had borrowed my big golf umbrella that I keep in my car boot yesterday to take to golf. He came in this morning and said he had left it on the boot of my car, and not to drive off without putting it in the boot first.
SO WHAT DID I DO!!!!!!!! I didn't remember until eight miles down the road, pulled over but obviously it wasn't there. I phoned him and told him what I'd done and he had travelled the same road about ten minutes after me but hadn't seen it, so who knows where it is?!?!

Its no huge disaster but I'm just worried what I'll do next Is this the first step on a slippery slope
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-09-2005, 09:53 AM
gotta lol sorry.
we all have them just when you think you can't do any thing dafter you do!
BorderCollieLvr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2005, 10:20 AM
your gona need putting away for your own safety soon
Tom
Dogsey Senior
Male 

05-09-2005, 10:22 AM
he he couldn't you see it through the mirror .... it is an easy mistake to make
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by Tom 1 :-)
he he couldn't you see it through the mirror .... it is an easy mistake to make
Mirror Tom???? Oh....that thing I check my makeup in at the front you mean

No I'm not fit out, I wonder where it is??? Probably flew off at the first bend like a javelin, the spoiler probably held it on for a while
BorderCollieLvr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2005, 10:29 AM
Its gona be on the news later can see it now, Flying brollie kills man walking along the street lol
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2005, 10:58 AM
Originally Posted by BorderCollieLvr
Its gona be on the news later can see it now, Flying brollie kills man walking along the street lol
Noooo Hannah, you've got me worried now, what if I've speared a poor sheep or cow?
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2005, 11:04 AM
Oh dear Het , don't worry though because when you hit the big 4 -0 it only gets WORSE

My memory is absolutely terrible, the number of times that another mother had to remind me about events that were happening in the nursery last year. I nearly missed the parents night because I knew nothing about it, I read the note a few weeks before and then totally forgot
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Oh dear Het , don't worry though because when you hit the big 4 -0 it only gets WORSE

My memory is absolutely terrible, the number of times that another mother had to remind me about events that were happening in the nursery last year. I nearly missed the parents night because I knew nothing about it, I read the note a few weeks before and then totally forgot
Oh no Foxy, something to look forward to Its not so much my memory, I just seem to get so easily distracted and sidetracked.

I'm thinking of going brunette, maybe that will help
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-09-2005, 11:20 AM
Right Het, i think we need nurse Anne or Nurse Mini to put u in the straight jacket, don't worry it wont hurt and you wont feel a thing, and the room is only padded to keep the warmth in, ok come on Het follow me
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >