Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ARC
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-06-2013, 08:28 PM

BOB 4yr old Welsh Pembroke Corgi

Bob’s is a 4yr old Welsh Pembroke Corgi whose owners emigrated to Australia & couldn’t take him with them, so he came to ARC. We originally rehomed him last year, but Bob has come back to ARC because, sadly his new owner has passed away. He is good with other dogs & even cats, and is a friendly, loving boy - but he would be best in a home without children or visiting children. This is what his last owner said about Bob:
“Bob has settled in astonishingly well; He went to his bed at about 9p.m. I crept up 2hrs later; he made no attempt to follow me up the stairs and after moaning a few times he was quiet. Some noises at 6.30a.m. I let him out and he was back in two minutes. He has spent most of both days under the patio table. My cleaner bonded with him this morning as did a lady visitor this p.m. He didn't even hear the Postman! Some guard dog. He is worn out after a long walk yesterday, when he was much admired by those whom he met; He shunned the sea when he was taken to the seashore and U turned immediately! He took to his bed at 6pm and has slept ever since” Poor Bob has had a few ups & downs over the last months & now he needs to find a permanent home where he will feel safe & secure for the rest of his life. If you would like to offer Bob a loving home, please call 0845 475 5958 or email: rehoming@animalrescuecymru.co.uk We rehome all over the UK and always carry out a home check before rehoming any animal.

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2013, 08:45 PM
Fingers crossed it'll be third time lucky for Bob
He's lovely.
malwhit
Dogsey Junior
Male 

16-06-2013, 02:30 PM
I love Corgis - he will somebody a great pet
ARC