Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
katilea
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-03-2013, 10:25 AM

Confusing packaging on foods?

My dog is currently on JWB senior and I wondered if the light be better so went to look for it on Amazon and they have 'senior' or 'senior/light' and some light' mostly really big bags I wanted to try her on smaller one first.

but am curious whats the difference between them as when go on JWB official site there is only 'senior' OR 'light' they don't mention a 'senior/lite'.

As the senior and lite ones individually have different protein levels, fat levels and calories per 100g I'm wondering what the 'senior/lite' one is?

I asked on their FB page yesterday but no reply as yet .. depends how long it takes them to reply.. having experienced bad customers services recently I prefer to go with a company who responds quickly.

Anyone got a bag of the one that says senior/lite on front? wondered if you could say what it says the protein, fat are the percentage of first few ingredients? (more rice? more meat? etc.)

Thanks

Kati