Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2013, 02:17 PM

Check out Jade's "pet me" technique

Skip to about :30 to see what I'm talking about. I find this hilarious... and she ALWAYS does this.

Also, here's our pic from this morning... remember.. ignore my ugliness to the best of your ability and focus on the doggy

Isn't she just the sweetest little thing...
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-03-2013, 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post

Skip to about :30 to see what I'm talking about. I find this hilarious... and she ALWAYS does this.
Adorable! Pereg does the same when she has her goodnight cuddle - as soon as I stop she thumps me to carry on! So cute!

Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post

Also, here's our pic from this morning... remember.. ignore my ugliness to the best of your ability and focus on the doggy

Isn't she just the sweetest little thing...
Yes she is, but Myra, please stop saying you are ugly because you are nothing of the sort. You are a lovely person with a lovely nature, and it is always a pleasure to see pictures of you. xx
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2013, 04:52 PM
Myra she ADORES you! Now here it is not Bella 'asking for a pet' it is Bella INSISTING she washes my hands. (Just my hands, nothing else) her front paws turn into little dexterous monkey paws and she drags your hand to her and holds it down hard while she washes every millimetre of skin and then turns it over hard and does the other side.

It is impossible to try to stop her. And if I want to play word games on my tablet when in the armchair or in bed I just have to let her finish doing my hands first as she will drag them one at a time from what I am holding!

If I tried holding her down to give her a cuddle or massage she'd booger off into another room!

And you are not ugly. (I'd love your eyebrows!) and you know what - even if you were - your dog wouldn't care a jot!
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2013, 05:11 PM
She loves her mummy! who is certainly not ugly!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

24-03-2013, 06:33 PM
Lovely clips.
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-03-2013, 07:21 PM
Myra - this is such a gorgeous video! She is loving that soooo much and loving you too.

I'm sure she is going to come on leaps and bounds now that you're putting all your energy into her.

BTW - can we have less of the ugly please, you are one in a million girl, your posts, photo's and videos always reflect that x
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Myra it is lovely to see you two together

Chloe does the same thing as Jade and why not if there are cuddles to be had a wise dog asks for them..
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2013, 12:29 AM
Hi, everyone. Thanks for all the amazing comments, as usual. The little girl is growing on me day by day. She might not be my Brownie... but it's great that all dogs are different.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2013, 04:06 PM
Jade will never replace Brownie - two totally different dogs but oh wow Jade clearly adores you.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2013, 05:20 PM
Bella the Ayatollah Min Pin will never replace Charlie Girl the beloved Cavvy - but I love her to bits. She is SO independent and arsy and domineering and bossy - bit like me really! Whereas Charlie Girl was very dependent and needy and loved being cuddled and massaged and even just spoken to.

Bella does a pretty good impression of a dog who considers it could get along VERY WELL WITHOUT your help!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >