Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
nddogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2013, 03:18 PM

The dogs know we're going somewhere !

Packing things into the car ready for tomorrow morning and they know we're going somewhere !

We're going to Scotland (we live in Devon!) for a Grouse Pointing Test. Me with Bertie (GSP) and my sister with her vizsla Harris, so please wish us some dogsey luck !

Our other two dogs are coming with us but not to the test so with 4 dogs and 4 people there won't be a lot of room in the car! Should be a lovely weekend, I love moors and I've got a big bag of cows ears to keep them busy inside and a special treat of cut up sausages for when we're out

Taking the camera and hoping to get some nice pics to share

Sophie
Mazza
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2013, 03:25 PM
Corr blimey..that is a long ride. Wishing you both tons of good luck. Hope you have a wonderful day.
nddogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2013, 03:43 PM
Thank you ! Yes it'll be a long ride ! We're going to South Lanarkshire. The people up there are lovely we went to a similar thing before with the same people running it.
astle9
Dogsey Senior
Male 

15-03-2013, 03:56 PM
that sounds like am awesome weekend, good luck.
shirls
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2013, 04:11 PM
Long journey. Weather forecast for this area is not too bad. Safe journey hope you all have a great time.
Shirls x
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-03-2013, 04:14 PM
Have a lovely time Sophie I don't envy you the drive having once driven from Dorset to Argyll. We did spend the night in the Lakes though
nddogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2013, 05:46 PM
Thanks all

Mini, yeah the lakes are beautiful we stopped for short time when we came back from somewhere once and the dogs had a swim
nddogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2013, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by shirls View Post
Long journey. Weather forecast for this area is not too bad. Safe journey hope you all have a great time.
Shirls x
Oh that's good, thanks Though the car is still going to be filled up with coats for us and the dogs!
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2013, 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by nddogs View Post
Packing things into the car ready for tomorrow morning and they know we're going somewhere !

We're going to Scotland (we live in Devon!) for a Grouse Pointing Test. Me with Bertie (GSP) and my sister with her vizsla Harris, so please wish us some dogsey luck !

Our other two dogs are coming with us but not to the test so with 4 dogs and 4 people there won't be a lot of room in the car! Should be a lovely weekend, I love moors and I've got a big bag of cows ears to keep them busy inside and a special treat of cut up sausages for when we're out

Taking the camera and hoping to get some nice pics to share

Sophie
Hi Its worse when you go on holiday they know and they also seem to know that they will be going to kennels,they act up,wont get into the car,hide in the house. But have a lovely weekend and would love to see pics crystalgirl
egroeg
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2013, 10:36 PM
Good luck with the test and safe journey.Looking forward to pix.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >