Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
BorderCollieLvr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2005, 08:29 AM

Moss Having Accidents

Moss came back from uncles as girlys are out of season, since he has been back he keeps peeing every where!! he sleeps downstairs at night having the run of it with the stair gate up. Everynight since he has been back he has done it and sometimes more than once. He hasnt done this since he was 3-4months old how can i get him out of it!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-08-2005, 08:41 AM
cant help much but has he been round girls on heat maybe hes marking his areas to show he is the alfa male.i would think he will stop again if its down to hormones playing up just try and get him out as you would.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2005, 08:48 AM
Its probably because he smells the bitches still. Bath the girls and spray a deoderiser around the house.
Dawn.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2005, 10:32 AM
Would agree it is the bitch smell, he is marking the area and you should be grateful as it should stop your home being over run with dozens of dogs, well bet that is what he thinks Try to eradicate the smell but he should stop as soon as he thinks he has made his point..
BorderCollieLvr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2005, 10:33 AM
we washed everywhere with washing powder, bathed and i got 2 more girlys to bath its a nightmare as i broke the shower so literally gota bath them!
Thanks for the advise everyone.
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2005, 10:43 AM
I'd say he was marking aswell. If you've still got 2 bitches to bath then he is probably picking the scent up from them.