Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2012, 06:56 AM

Good morning Dogsey folk - Saturday!

Morning all,

Out for a quick breakfast with Baz this morning. We have to be back by 10am as he is having a courtesy bike delivered, and his pride and joy picked up and taken away for repair.

A silly woman knocked his BMW over....... and there’s about £2k of damage.

Baz was a tad angry, but he’s calmed down now, thankfully

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today’s gem:
I enjoy being the black sheep of the family. Black sheep are the prettiest and don’t show as much dirt as the white ones.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2012, 07:14 AM
Good morning Vicki and all who follow

Goodness only knows what today will bring. Rosie is much better now, in fact mostly back to normal after the scare with her yesterday when she really had me worried.

The bed we bought is terrible. Neither of us can sleep so it's looking like we are going to have to 'out' the mattress and try to find one that's comfortable. One thing's for sure, I ain't picking it because, of course, it's my fault that this one isn't comfortable

On the bright side (literally) the sun is shining and the sky is a lovely clear blue so it's off out and relax for a while.

Have a good 'un all
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2012, 07:30 AM
Good Morning Cuz xxx

Well off to town (city centre) soon, Im out to hit the markets, lots of fruits, veg and some tasty steaks needed.

When I get back I have some cooking to do & tidy round then later's we are picking a up a wardrobe for Foster sons bedroom which I bought from Ebay.

Other than that, its a relaxing day

Have a great day folks xxxxxxxxxxxx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2012, 07:36 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Very busy day for me. I will be leaving about 9.15 and taking the dogs to the kennels for the weekend, then from there off to a big 2 day show where I will be working on the greyhound homer stand all day. Leave there tea timish and quickly home and change and then out to a quiz night in aid of greyhound homer. I will hopefully be home by midnight and tomorrow morning with no dogs to wake me at 5am I will get a lay in at last.
Sorry to hear about Baz's bike Vicki and hope he soon gets it back.
Chris I had problems finding a really good mattress as I suffer with my back. In the end I got a silentnight miracoil mattress that also had a layer of memory foam. Its brilliant and I have slept so well on it. I can highly reccommend them and they are not too expensive either.
Enjoy your Saturday everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-10-2012, 08:18 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Enjoy the breakfast Vicki and sorry to hear about Baz's bike.

Goodness you will need that lie-in tomorrow Bev.
Sorry to hear about Rosie and the bed Chris. I hope Rosie is feeling better today. I take it she was unwell.
Happy shopping Steph.

We will be off out in bit with Dillon we are later today I was up at 2.30 for a wee then Dillon needed to go out so between then and 5 this morning I had no sleep so Gorden saw to Dillon and I had a short lie-in.
The sun is out now so hopefully a more pleasant walk although very wet underfoot I imagine as it rained all night.
Quiet day on the cards today.

Lovely gem today. Have a good day all.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-10-2012, 08:20 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Gave up and went to bed early evening, woke in time to give Pereg's 11pm meds, sat staring at the computer for a while, went back to bed, up again a bit later - and I am not sure where I am or what I am doing now. Really want to try and stay up today but not sure. I do not think I like my useless body at the moment but Pereg loves me so that is OK!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2012, 08:43 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I hope Rosie is feeling better today. I take it she was unwell.
She was terrible yesterday morning. Came on very suddenly after breakfast when she was constantly circling, couldn't settle and was even refusing treats (an unknown for her). She had toileted normally so we took no chances and too her to the vets.

The vet thought gastroenteritis, but after emptying her anal glands (at my request - they were full) she was much better. Whether that was the cause or not I don't know. She's still a bit quiet today, but much, much better.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2012, 08:59 AM
Morning all

Have been a bit busy lately with work and cadets so not had a chance to get on and catch up. Only on here for today, as of tomorrow I'm off to Frimley Park for another cadet adult training course. This one means I can play with pyrotechnics like trip flares, parachute flares etc and the big kid in me can't wait

I've got a cold too so I'm wandering round the house doing housework and snottering merrily to myself Yuck! I'm going to get some coffee shortly and try to kick start myself and get moving. Lots to do, I'm mostly packed but still got some last minute bits and bobs to pack away. Oh and trying to persuade the butterflies to stop flying around in my stomach!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-10-2012, 09:58 AM
'morning Vicki and all

Looks like it could be a nice day but not many more I suspect.

You're packing a lot in today Bev, hope you will get all done and stay fit.

Malka, keep logging in here so we know you're OK

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
A silly woman knocked his BMW over....... and there’s about £2k of damage.Baz was a tad angry, but he’s calmed down now, thankfully
I still remember you posting those pics when he got that machine so I know how much he values it, and after keeping it in perfect condition to have someone knock it over in a car park would have made me mad as well. I hope they do a good job and it comes back all shiny and new looking
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-10-2012, 10:03 AM
I am going back to bed for a while. Pereg had her lunch early and I have 3 hours before her next meds are due.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >