View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Angie1966
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-09-2012, 07:51 PM

How Molly has changed over the last year (and a bit)

I've been perusing some early photos of Molly who we rescued at only 9 weeks old. We had no idea what to expect as she matured..............We have not been disappointed.

Little Moobear the day we brought her home.......a little black beauty....

And as she is now........our blonde bombshell!

Would her previous owner recognise her? I think not
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Oh wow - she is gorgeous. There is no way I would have expected her to be quite so light now, seeing her pup pics. My black/tan have always lightened a bit with age, but not to that extent. She really is a beautiful girlie.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2012, 08:01 PM
Oh what a beauty she is now, and what a gorgeous little bundle of fur she was as a pup, but sooooo different, who would have thought hey! You never can tell with these gsd pups just quite how they're gonna turn out. My Zena was a real ugly duckling, no fluffy fur, a really short coat, a rat's tail, and great big bat ears, but to look at her now, you would never have thought that puppy would have turned into what's sitting next to me here tonight
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2012, 08:04 PM
She is georgous. I love her puppy ears. She really has lightened up a lot. I didn't realise they could change so much. Like Moobli said black and tans always loghten with age but I've never seen a change quite like that.
Angie1966
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-09-2012, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Oh wow - she is gorgeous. There is no way I would have expected her to be quite so light now, seeing her pup pics. My black/tan have always lightened a bit with age, but not to that extent. She really is a beautiful girlie.
Thanks Kirsty, we didn't know what to expect as she matured. All we know of her breeding is that the sire was a white shep and dam was black and tan. The change in colour has been quite remarkable.x

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh what a beauty she is now, and what a gorgeous little bundle of fur she was as a pup, but sooooo different, who would have thought hey! You never can tell with these gsd pups just quite how they're gonna turn out. My Zena was a real ugly duckling, no fluffy fur, a really short coat, a rat's tail, and great big bat ears, but to look at her now, you would never have thought that puppy would have turned into what's sitting next to me here tonight
I love that about the sheps, taking on a rescue pup is (in the voice of Forrest Gump) 'like opening a box of chocolates.......you never quite know what you're gonna get'

Originally Posted by Wyrekin View Post
She is georgous. I love her puppy ears. She really has lightened up a lot. I didn't realise they could change so much. Like Moobli said black and tans always loghten with age but I've never seen a change quite like that.
Thankyou, in our eyes she's very beautiful (on the inside as well as the outside). She's almost 18 months old now and her colouring is still changing month on month. Maybe we'll have a champagne model this time next year
alexgirl73
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-09-2012, 08:38 PM
wow, what a difference in colouring and what a beautiful girl