Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2012, 05:12 PM

Brownies House Rules

These are most of the things I have appointed for Brownie over the years. I'd love to hear other peoples rules for dogs!

1. I am allowed anywhere people are allowed, as I am a sanitary family member, just like they are but I am to leave as soon as told

2. I am not to eat from anything above nose level no matter what, meaning I am to keep my feet on the ground when eating

3. I am not to eat or drink from tiny bowls, as these bowls are full of cat food and small amounts of water that won't do me any good

4. I am to only chew rawhides

5. I am allowed off lead outside at any time, but must come back when asked, under penalty of lead

6. I am not to door dash and am only allowed outside under supervision

7. I am not to jump on dad, as he has had a stroke and is very unsteady

8. I am not to be aggressive with ANY child, cat, or puppy, these are not threats so there is NO reason for me to feel threatened

9. If the doorbell rings/someone knocks, I am to bark LOUDLY and stand directly in front of the door while mommy goes to see who it is through the window.

10. I am to attack anybody trying to hurt my mommy on walks, as she would attack anybody trying to hurt me

11. I am not to potty inside the house, the cats are allowed a litter box, but I am not

12. I am not to growl or snarl at any family members (If the cats approach my bowl, I am allowed to growl ONLY, if mommy approaches it, I am NOT)

13. I am not to big body (jump on) or hump the other dog, she is very beta and hates it and will start a fight. I am not allowed to snarl at her if she snarls at me, mommy will correct her behavior

14. If I wish to dig, I have to dig under the bushes, there will NOT be holes all in the front yard

15. If mommy gives me a treat, I am to take it gently, not bite her hand being greedy. I bite her hand, I get no treat. I am not to let the treat touch the floor unless it is a bone. It hits the floor, it will be confiscated.

16. If by some chance a stranger enters my house without mommy saying they can, I am to attack relentlessly as they mean harm to my family

17. I am not to bark at visitors allowed by family or attack anybody walking down the road, EVER

18. I am not to let any animal get between me and mommy, it is my job to protect her

19. If I am attacked by the cats, I am to run away or turn my back, I am not allowed to fight back or hurt them even the slightest. I am NOT allowed to growl at an aggressive cat, only a stealing cat.