Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2012, 06:11 AM

STOLEN Chihuahua [Organford, Dorset][REUNITED]

Please keep your eyes peeled for a black and tan long coat chihuahua, she is named Belle.

Belle was stolen from a dog show in Organford, Dorset, her owners are distraught.

If anyone sees an adult chihuahua which is new to the area please post here.

A malicious person reported that Belle had been found but this is not true.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2012, 06:21 AM
I hope she is found safe and well soon.

What an awful thing to say when the owners are going through so much already.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2012, 06:55 AM
We weren't warned that travellers were staying in nearby proximity, there was petty theft as well. Spectators were able to take dogs in too which confuses the issue and security was lax (until Belle went missing).

An Italian Spinone in the area also went missing from it's garden the previous week.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2012, 06:59 AM
Thats very worrying.

I do hope they are both found safe and well very soon. They must be going out of their minds if they think its possible travellers have taken the dogs.
Hailstr0m
Dogsey Junior
Male 

14-08-2012, 10:28 AM
Why would anybody do that! Scum behaviour in my opinion I hope they get caught and the RSPCA nail them. The actual words I want to say are far too fruitful for the forum but I HATE dog snatchers!!!! Have they looked in the local animal centres in case it has been handed in? Long shot but sometimes worth it..
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2012, 11:28 AM
There were six (not sure if it was four) stolen last week, broke into house in Sth Ireland to steal them from show winning kennels.

This unfortunately looks like a trend where these wee dogs may be being stole to order

I hope all these wee much loved dogs are found safely x
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2012, 03:45 PM
They are so easy to steal, and so desirable with all this "bladdy" designer this that and the other for silly money. It looks like they targeted the bitch and left the dog.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2012, 04:46 PM
I know from experience that many police will not enter traveller's sites, even if a suspected stolen dog is allegedly on site.
A dog was located at one such site after its owner strapped a video camera to a radio controlled plane and actually got video of his dog chained up. Unfortunately the police were not prepared to enter, so the owner entered the site at 3am one morning with some back-up and stole his own dog back again, as well as 3 other pedigree dogs all of whom were reunited with their very relieved owners that day.

I really hope that the little chihuahua Belle is reunited with her understandably distraught owner.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2012, 05:55 AM
Great news, it's being reported (hopefully it's true this time) that Belle has been reunited with her owner!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-08-2012, 06:02 AM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
Great news, it's being reported (hopefully it's true this time) that Belle has been reunited with her owner!!
Everyting crossed its true and she is home safe and sound.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >