Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gaz webber
Dogsey Senior
Male 

16-08-2005, 04:40 PM

Lost, one dogs brain

If found...well, you may as well keep it. I can guarantee it is unused.

I came home tonight, jaded and worn out (you know you're doing too much when your boss complains, when you ring at 2 pm to see what else is required, and asks you to slow down...)

So, I sat, turned on the laptop, removed workboots, removed socks, and Willow did the therapeutic licking the soles of the feet bit. Then she very carefully picked up my sock, stood by me, and shook her head hard.

As it happens those socks were clean on this morning, but the day has been warm, and I wear steel toecapped boots for work, and me feet get, um...fragrant. So having the sock that has so recently adorned said feet whipped past your nose at speed a half dozen times hurts. And smells. But mainly hurts.

I grabbed the sock, and we sort of argued about it for a while. Then I stopped, got up off the floor, picked up the broken glass, picked up my tobacco.....she likes a play fight does Willow. So I then found myself with a happy, grinning dog's head in my lap, and a sweatty sock in my hand. Well, what is a bloke supposed to do. I put it on her snout, obviously, and she wandered off.

Twenty minutes later I could scarce credit what I was seeing. Willow, trying to have a drink, with the sock *still on her nose*....

I called her over, removed the sock (she looked almost upset at this...) and then I was bored. So I scratched her rump, and she sort of folded herself in half, so I could have her tail next to me but she could see what I was doing, in case she disapproved.

Head and tail...so close...Well, what is a bloke supposed to do? I took her tail, and shoved it up her nose, obviously. And she bit it....and then ran around in circles a bit, then came back so I could do it again. And again. And again.

She is now lying, sighing, broken and exhausted, at my feet. Looking up, wagging her frankly drool-soaked tail occasionally, farting and snoring.

No brain there at all. I can make her eyes light up just by lifting up her ears and shining a light in...
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2005, 04:45 PM
oh gaz I love you and willow ! but I dont love your minging feet !!
I have imagined the scene and am currently watching my brainless dog lying with his tail beside his nose snoring his head off !!

fab story
dani
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-08-2005, 04:52 PM
:smt044 excellent!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-08-2005, 08:09 PM
:smt042 :smt042 :smt042 why do dogs love smelly feet and socks :smt017
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-08-2005, 08:13 PM
A cracker of a story! :smt023
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2005, 08:16 PM
Aww poor thing i bet she is farting to ge rid of the smell of your feet.

Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2005, 08:21 PM
Don't worry about her not having a brain, Polo's managed without for years!

Great story!

Gill
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2005, 08:51 PM
Gaz, you're in the wrong business, you never fail to make me laugh. Write a book!!! I'll buy it.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2005, 08:53 PM
dogs wouldn't touch my feet .great story Gaz
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2005, 07:15 AM
excellent
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >