Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jantet
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-08-2012, 07:49 AM

Anyone heard of this dog food?

Hi everyone

I have a new standard poodle puppy, and I am completely confusing myself by trying to find the best food! He's currently on Naturediet Puppy, which he loves, but am not sure if I should introduce a bit more variety.

Has anyone heard of Robbie's dog food? It's dehydrated, and you add warm water and let it stand for about ten minutes before feeding.

Would be very interested to know if anyone has tried it.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2012, 11:49 PM
I've heard of it but not tried it.

Its manufactured by George Burns (Vet) who was the founder of Burns Dog Foodstuff.

I can't remember the full ins and outs of it - I "think"he handed the runnings of the Burns company over to his son. Then at some stage decided to start up another holistic food and called it Robbies

It should be as good as the Burns label since it is made to the same high standards and by the same (original) manufacturer
jantet
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-08-2012, 08:13 AM
The Burns connection is interesting, thank you. Gives me confidence to try it.