View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 11:38 AM

Doggies, babies and new bricks! (Akitas)

Hello all!

It's been aaaages since i've been online, just starting to catch up! Hope you're all well. Thought I'd post a few photos up of the mob.

We've recently moved house, 120 miles to North Yorkshire! The dogs have settled in amazingly, phew, they can be left for hours, no destruction, noise etc! No escapes (the front is all open) Keisha must think she is on holiday and doesn't 'own' this village as she thought she did the old one, her behaviour with other dogs on walks has been impeccable! They seem to prefer this garden to the old one and spend hours out there.

Zeke has been in remission from cancer for 2 years this month! He's not on any medication Just natural probiotic meds for his tummy. He prefers to miss his morning walk most days and just enjoys his evening stroll bless him. Paul goes running with keisha now, and on those nights Zeke just has a wander up the lane with me and baby .

Baby Rowan, nearly 7 months old now

Rowan prefers to crawl of his playmate and away from his toys and watch PROPER entertainment....

keisha and her squeaky animals!!!!

Or get kissess off her

Zeke prefers sofas and cuddles, he's so embarrassing, any visitors and he's up! snuggling in! Here is Zeke and my sister

He puts up with loves from the baby

and grabs

and a video Rowan laughing his little belly off at the dogs having a rough and tumble :laugh:

x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 12:09 PM
such great pictures

congratulations on the move, my mum used to live in north yorkshire and now lives back up this way

glad all is going well for you
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 03:29 PM
or so nice to see the dogs so chilled with the baby - who is very cute
Muskrat
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Lovely doggies! I hope you're enjoying N.Yorks as much as we do
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Oh god that little laugh is gorgeous!!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 04:54 PM
Fabulous pics and video.

Rowan is an absolute sweetie
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 05:06 PM
Glad the move went so well. Nice pics.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 07:07 PM
Great to see you back Rowan is growing sooo fast. He is gorgeous and it is brilliant to see Keisha and Zeke getting on so well with him

Now, let's see some pics of your new and fancy abode Hope all goes well in your new home x
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 07:56 PM
Aww thanks all

Originally Posted by Muskrat View Post
Lovely doggies! I hope you're enjoying N.Yorks as much as we do
We are! We were both born here and when i went to uni over in Manchester we ended up staying there nearly 10 years (as happens!).

Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
Oh god that little laugh is gorgeous!!!
Isn't it!! Bless him, quite a lot of things make him laugh like that, it's very cute! I have a video of the very first time he did it, we were gobsmacked!

Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Great to see you back Rowan is growing sooo fast. He is gorgeous and it is brilliant to see Keisha and Zeke getting on so well with him

Now, let's see some pics of your new and fancy abode Hope all goes well in your new home x
The new and fancy abode lol! I want to buy it, i love it! The landlord had apparently tried to sell it before he first rented it out so the neighbours tell me, but couldn't so i might have to ask him if he wants to sell it to us
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
The new and fancy abode lol! I want to buy it, i love it! The landlord had apparently tried to sell it before he first rented it out so the neighbours tell me, but couldn't so i might have to ask him if he wants to sell it to us
Ooh that sounds promising
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >