View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2012, 07:55 PM

I can't help wonder if there was a third.

The other day I saw a van at the gate at work. Didn't think anything of it till about ten mins later when one of the other workers noticed a loose rabbit the other side of the gate. I ran down. As we were further away from the rabbit, then said rabbit was to the main road. On opening the gate, I saw another rabbit in a cage. And started to move the loose rabbit away from the road towards the gate. At this point other people arrived. And we managed to keep the rabbit out the neighbours garden. And catch him quickly. But the cage was homemade. It had three compartments. Two of which had open sliding doors. The only one that the door wasn't open was where the remaining rabbit was. After a quick check of the gardens. The road.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2012, 08:00 PM
The green. And wild areas. But had to return back to work. And everyone is keeping a eye out. But there's been no sightings of any. But I can't help but wonder whether there is another out there. And I'm so angry that the person who left them there couldn't just come up the drive. And make sure that they all got to us safely.