View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hanlou
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-05-2012, 08:05 PM

Lukullus wet food - what do people think of it?

In my ever-constant search for a decent wet food that Whisper will actually enjoy! ()

I've been looking at the (( Lukullus Wet Food Range )) - just wondered what folks think of it and for anyone that has tried it for their dogs - what did the dogs think of it and what is the consistency like??

I mean; is the consistency very moist and is there any gravy in any of the flavours? The gourmet range looks very nice but it is also pretty expensive!

But the 'normal' range also looks pretty good tbh.

Any opinions very welcome.

I certainly won't be ordering it just yet anyway as I have a cupboard full of other stuff to use up lol.
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-05-2012, 08:57 PM
I've used it a couple of times when it's been on offer, i think it was the gourmet range.
To look at and smell, it was very like pie filling, and an expensive pie at that.
Dogs did like it, but I wouldn't say they went nuts for it, that honour is reserved for sausages.