Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tipsy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-03-2012, 03:04 PM

And it all started so well...

I'm having one of those afternoons... the morning was lovely, was spoilt rotten by my kiddies

Then set off for Poppy and my first agility session at a new club, leaving plenty of time to get there. We have to cross the runcorn bridge, and first got stuck behind an accident, managed to reverse guided by the police onto a slip road. Tried to enter the bridge at a different slip road, and found it had been reduced to one lane due to essential maintenance... and therefore was at stand still! So missed the agility class which I had been looking forward to all week

So decided to go for a walk instead and became victim to the 'he's friendly' brigade... poor poppy was bullied by a off lead 'friendly' german shepherd cross who wanted to pin her down and growl, while the owners did nothing but carry on walking weakly calling his name! She was onlead because i am working on improving her recall, but it's a good job she wasn't on lead for being aggressive

Ah well,at least poppy has daycare (which she loves) sorted for one day this week and we can go to agility next week... could have been worse, we could have been in the accident on the bridge

Just wanted a moan really i suppose lol