Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2012, 06:05 AM

Morning Dogsey folk - Tuesday!

Morning all,

Being fully staffed has its downside...... yesterday totally dragged and I have a feeling today is going to do the same. Some people are never happy, are they

I may just nip out on a personal errand to waste some time.

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today's gem:
People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it. — George Bernhard Shaw
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2012, 06:08 AM
Morning

Hope today goes quickly for you........

Happy Tuesday all xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2012, 06:13 AM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Morning

Hope today goes quickly for you........

Happy Tuesday all xx
Morning Lou
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2012, 07:06 AM
Morning Vicki, Lou and everyone

That sounds like a good idea you've got there Vicki, 'bout time everyone else carried their weight around that place!

Having my eyes tested at 10 o'clock, and hopefully, they'll be the same readings they have been for the past decade, they are always quite amazed at how they rarely change, which I suppose is good now that I'm on the scrapheap! What I want to know is, how come they say I have perfect eyesight, and yet I need those 1.5 glass to read then?? Never quite worked that one out!

Then I have a very important collection to make.....the vet rang me last night, and I don't quite know how I will react until I get there.

Very mild down here this morning compared to the last few days and it's going to get warmer, although wetter, but we need that rain, we're already in a drought situation down here, and I don't want a hosepipe ban for the summer thanks! I don't know what these water companies do with all this rain we get down here, maybe the reservois has got a leak like most of our highways have underground!

Enjoy yours whatever you're up to
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2012, 07:11 AM
Morning Vicki, Lou and all

The day has finally come, we are interviewing 7 people for the vacancy at work!! I will eventually get my life back and the dogs will see more of me!

We have a new lady starting in the office next week and another departing so there will be yet another vacancy!

Have a good day all!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-02-2012, 07:31 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Hope today doesn't drag Vicki. Popping out seems a good idea.

Calmer day here today (hopefully). All options for mum seem out of reach financially and daunting so we will take a look into her going home and having carers in 6 times a day and sending the laundry out. I just cannot see her agreeing to any of the options we could take. Anyway today is my day and thats how its staying.

(((Hugs))) Helena today will be a hard day again.

I like the gem today. Have a good day all.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2012, 08:08 AM
Morning Cuz xxx

Sounds like you have a plan there hun, loved the gem today too

After spending 12 hours at The Childrens Hospital yesterday Im looking forward to the housework today all that sitting around made us very tired.
We were on the burns unit as that's where the plastic surgeons are, and we met a little girl that was scared from head to toe with limbs missing, she was a happy child with a willing smile everytime we saw her,so it kind of puts life into perspective IMO. Hat's off to those nurses who deal with this kind of thing,they are wonderful people, I'd be going home in tears every day unable to cope with such sights.

Have a good Tuesday folks and enjoy xxxxxxxx
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-02-2012, 08:12 AM
Morning all,

Well I am very pleased with myself this morning as yesterday was weigh day and ive lost another 4 pounds! Which brings the grand total to 1st 3lbs all together in just 6 weeks! Very happy with that, still a long way to go but at least there is a dent in it! No diet fads or following menus or eating plans, just eating better, watching my fat intake and uping the exercise!

Lots of doggys to do today and then off to the RDA to run around like a loon with ponies lol

Have a good day all xx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-02-2012, 08:17 AM

Morning Vicki, morning all - this over-sleeping lark has got to stop as it is getting later and later each morning

Mind you, I did wake in the night absolutely ffffffffreeeeeezing in spite of the down duvet and the warmth from Pereg cuddled up to me - debated whether to try to struggle up and close the one window I always leave open but I doubt Pereg would have shifted enough to let me get out of bed!

Have a good day everyone, keep safe and warm

Special (((hugs))) for Nechda Sheli today xx

Angie1966
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-02-2012, 08:23 AM
Morning All!
Happy Shrove Tuesday everyone! Today's bonus..............an easy tea to cook!

(((hugs)))) for you Helena

Have a good one and stay safe x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >