Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scotbun1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2005, 02:34 PM

my need for glasses

Hubby and I were talking this morning and I said about my eyes hurting and he thought I should wear my glasses more often. I felt perplexed about this and asked why. He reminded me about our trip a few months back. We were driving down the M6 and I felt that the farmers were very caring in England. He asked why and I said look they have wooly blankets over their cows in the winter. He said no Tracie they are sheep. All you people that know me know I'm not stupid but they looked like cows from a distance. Also the time that I thought there was something wrong with the fireworks as they were lasting for ages then realised it was a star.
I put it down to blonde moments and not my eyes.
Tracie
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2005, 02:44 PM
I would go for an eye test just to make sure but i know what you mean when i was out with my mates, we were in the middle of loads of hills and i said to them fancy having your house at the hop of that hill, and they all looked confused and asked where i was looking it was infact a tree but if you dont like the idea of wearing glasses get contacts if you do need them as i dont like wearing glasses and the monthly ones are quite cheap now i didnt think i needed glasses until i went for an eye test and i could not beleive how bad my eye sight had gone i would do that if i was you
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2005, 02:47 PM
i thought i was reading something from the funny section scotbun..lol what do you get if you cross a kangaroo with a cow wearing a blanket....lol
i think its time for a new eye test babes ..
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-07-2005, 02:47 PM
When i was lorry driving,i kept getting splitting headaches and a friend recomended getting my eyes checked.Turned out i needed glasses and once started wearing them-no more headaches!

Either that-or get a prescription windscreen...
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-07-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
When i was lorry driving,i kept getting splitting headaches and a friend recomended getting my eyes checked.Turned out i needed glasses and once started wearing them-no more headaches!

Either that-or get a prescription windscreen...
Steve when i realised i couldnīt see what i was writing had to buy glasses as well and have to wear them but the women canīt see buy glasses and leave them in there handbag and try and read something at arms length moving it backwards and forwards and then say i donīt need glasses
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-07-2005, 03:22 PM
Im alright with things close up Fred,but far away-i struggle without specs.

Thats the reason i have a widescreen tv...
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-07-2005, 03:25 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
Im alright with things close up Fred,but far away-i struggle without specs.

Thats the reason i have a widescreen tv...
That will have to be my next one