Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2011, 06:12 AM

Good morning boys and girls - Monday!

Morning all,

Only five more working days and then two weeks off – how lush!

This week could be interesting. I’m one down today, one down tomorrow, fully staffed Wednesday and then two down Thursday and Friday. At least I’ll be kept nice and busy, just the way I like it.

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
I’ll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. — Mae West
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-12-2011, 06:57 AM
Morning all...
Dogs asleep ,me half a sleep ..
No weather report this am ,but i bet its cold ...
Drive safe walk safe sit safe ..
Z
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-12-2011, 07:07 AM

Morning Vicki, morning all, now may I go back to bed please?!

[The 4-legged one called Pereg is now up for auction. Opening bids please...]

Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2011, 07:09 AM
Good morning all.

Rosie had a lay in 'til 6 am (not counting the 4 am toilet break), then empty, food, empty again, mad half hour and is now zonked ready for round 2 . Oh the joys of having a puppy!

The house is very quiet. OH still in bed (lucky him).

Don't know what we are going to do today. Maybe a trip to town if the roads aren't icy - too dark to see them at the moment.

Still got cards piled up and I really must get off my backside and find somewhere to put them

I'm half expecting a couple of deliveries, but postie is very good and leaves them next door if we're not in. Only problem with that is that it takes a long time to collect them as the neighbours do like a good chat

Hope everybody has a good Monday and that you're all now prepared for the weekend of stuffing faces and regretting it later
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2011, 07:12 AM
Morning Vicki, Murf and everyone

Cold out there this morning, but it's going to rain, so should warm up later. Off to Morrisons today to do my last shop to get my £25 quid from them for my loyalty to them over the past 6 weeks. Trouble is, I have to get the shopping first, before I can claim it, so hopefully I can carry the £25 over coz I certainly won't want to go round again just to spend it!

Done my bad shoulder in yesterday when Georgie who was onlead decided he wanted to leap in the air to chase after Zena's ball that I had thrown, so that was 55 kgs giving my arm a yank - ouch! Back on the drugs now then by way of Ibuprofen for a few days and hope it gets better before Christmas.

That's it for me today then, enjoy yours
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2011, 07:47 AM
Morning Vicki and all

I know what you mean re-staff Vicki, we are down to 2 after christmas, we had 5 last easter! No-one available on Thursday, that should be interesting! The christmas activities are nearly over, today and tomorrow to go! Someone rang yesterday to ask if the activities went ahead if the weather is bad (part of it involves a tractor trailer ride and a walk back through the woods following a trail to the centre) I told them that the wet weather arrangements were that you bring a coat and your wellies! They can return on the trailer if they want to.

I hope your shoulder feels better soon H.

Take care everyone.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2011, 07:48 AM
Morning all,

We have snow this morning, and no sign of it letting up. My school isn't opening till 9.15 so got a little bit of time before I have to brave the cold.

My son's school is open so far so just trying to get him out of his pit to go.

Have a nice day everyone.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2011, 08:01 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Hooray its Monday and my day off. Just got back from a short walk with the dogs that took ages as I had to do dolly steps all the way as it was so damn icy and slippery. Thank heavens my two never pull on the lead.
Met the woman with her labrador that barks and lunges on the end of the lead to try and kill my two. They terrify me as earlier this year the dog had her over and broke her arm twice, she just can't hold it, let alone when its slippery underfoot. Luckily there was a lampost that she wrapped her and the dog round .
H, I hope the ibuprofen works, but its good to hear Georgie still has plenty of energy .
Mum and dad may be popping over this morning if the roads are ok and dad feels up to driving. I also have to get the decs up and go out and about to a few places.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2011, 08:07 AM
Morning

Hope this week goes smoothly at work for you

Off to do some christmas shopping this morning.......

Happy Monday all xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-12-2011, 08:22 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Looks cold out.

I am popping to the hospital to see mum today she has a really bad cough and is quite unwell says Paul and Gill and hasn't eaten for two days. I will take some soup in a flask and see if I can get her to drink some.

Have a good day all.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >