Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2011, 06:28 AM

Good morning boys and girls - Monday!

Morning all,

Crikey, that weekend just whizzed past.

Lucky Baz only has to work Monday-Thursday this week, and then he’s on holiday until the 3rd of January.

The good thing about one of us being home, is the other one hardly does a thing – I like that scenario!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2011, 06:34 AM
Morning

Lucky Baz Roll on when you finish work for Christmas, then you can enjoy your break together

Happy Monday all xx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2011, 06:35 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Yaay its monday and I have a day off! I have to take Lily to the vets this morning for a check on her foot, but I think all is fine now. Then hopefully my son is coming round to set up skype for me so my mum can chat to her brother in Austrailia for the first time in years on christmas day. She doesn't know either, it will be a surprise, so the tissues will be at the ready.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2011, 06:41 AM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Morning

Lucky Baz Roll on when you finish work for Christmas, then you can enjoy your break together

Happy Monday all xx
Morning Lou

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Yaay its monday and I have a day off! I have to take Lily to the vets this morning for a check on her foot, but I think all is fine now. Then hopefully my son is coming round to set up skype for me so my mum can chat to her brother in Austrailia for the first time in years on christmas day. She doesn't know either, it will be a surprise, so the tissues will be at the ready.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Morning Bev what a lovely surprise for mum.....
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-12-2011, 06:57 AM
ברוכים הבאים יום שני

Morning Vicki, Lou, Bev, everyone [love today's gem! ]

Bev - Skype is fantastic for talking to folk t'other side of the world - tissues will no doubt be needed in bulk!

Having been woken up at just gone 5am by a bouncy bouncy bouncy four-legged lump using me as a springboard, I feel like I have been hit by a double-decker bus. I did keep telling her it was far twirly for gerrups but as we know, trying to reason with a jumpy jumpy bouncy bouncy is hard enough at the best of times!

youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2011, 07:04 AM
Morning Cuz xxxx

Morning All xxx

we woke to a frosty car that needed scrapping so its bloody cold out there. Still Im sure as we get going we'll warm up, have alot to do today Odin needs a good groom as he has his wooley coat ready for winter LOL then need to get back to do some things here.

FS needs a new zip on his coat which I need to do, although he made me laugh this morning with his comment of ''if you have one I'll do it Steph, it only needs to be slipped on
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Have a great day folks....and most important....enjoy it
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2011, 07:20 AM
Morning Vicki, Lou, Bev, Grandma, Steph and everyone

Overslept this morning and it's still dark and very cold out there as I thought the heating hadn't come on it's so cold. We're in for a real blast down in the south later on today 80mph winds and rain overnight, I hate it when it comes overnight like that coz I'm up in the loft now and it keeps me awake!

I've done my neck in now on one side, the pain goes right through my shoulder blade and I can't seem to shift it, so more Ibuprofens I think and a hot wheatpad. I know how I did it, lifting that bladdy turkey out of the oven yesterday, and I held it in one hand whilst I got the board ready to put it on!!! Jeeese, why am I so stoooopid nowadays!!! Now I know why my mother never listened to me when I told her to think before she does something

Enjoy yours whatever you're up to
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2011, 07:33 AM
Morning all,

Jeez it's cold this morning, apparently there's black ice out there just now so methinks a careful drive to work is necessary.

Other than that I have nothing planned apart from study later.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2011, 08:12 AM
Morning all!

No frost here this morning thank heavens. Pesky pup was wide awake this morning at 5 am wanting her piddles and poops followed by big cuddles and feet biting. Planned trip for slippers was postponed yesterday, but it won't be postponed today because those little teeth hurt .

Been there, done that with the neck, Helena. OUCH! you have my sympathy. Hopefully it will soon pass.

Sounds like someone is in for some pampering, Vicki. Milk it girl, milk it

For all those that do have black ice/frost, please be careful. We had a few skids on Saturday when we drove over to Yorkshire - scary stuff.

Madam needs more Naturediet so that is part of our planned trip today - she'll also get a walk on the prom which she always likes as she gets so much fuss. We might call for a breakfast not sure yet.

I love the 'feel-good' factor of this time of year, but, is it my imagination, or aren't there as many houses lit up and twinkling this year - damned credit crunch!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-12-2011, 09:24 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Late this morning been staying at Mark and Tracey's. They went to a wedding at a hotel and it didn't finish till midnight it was cheaper to get a room than a taxi so I said I would stay overnight and see George off to school 13 and take Owen then its a short walk home. It makes a change for them to have some time together without the children.

Needless to say I am frozen it is bitter out there so I now have a nice hot chocolate and a Dogsey catch up.

Bev that will a lovely surprise for your mum.

Hope the neck feels better soon Helena.

Love the gem today. Have a good day all.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >