Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2011, 06:43 AM

Good morning one and all - Wednesday!

Morning all,

Well, I’m afraid it was so cold yesterday that I gave in and put the heating on for half an hour prior to getting in the shower. I can stand as much cold as you like, providing I’m clothed.....

I really should make a start on wrapping the Christmas presents but I’m having trouble finding some motivation...... I just can’t be bothered at the moment, and I can see me doing them all on Christmas Eve in a complete rush......

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
It is better to have a permanent income than to be fascinating. — Oscar Wilde
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2011, 07:13 AM
Morning Vicki and everyone

You're right, it's turned really cold now Vicki, the heating has to be on for showers and getting up in the mornings brrrrr.

I felt a bit sorry for old Georgie out in the bootroom overnight, but he has his nice warm bed. Dave opened the door at 6 am to let him in, he was fast asleep turned to look at him and decided he wanted to stay there He managed to get him in and where does he go?? Straight to the french doors to go outside and lie on the cold decking It seems to be doing wonders for his skin problems though, so we'll carry on with this until it turns really cold and he'll have to be in overnight (there's no heating in the bootroom).

Nothing much planned for today, just the usual. Enjoy yours.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-12-2011, 07:22 AM
יום רביעי כבר כאן

Morning Vicki, morning Nechda, morning all.

Just when I thought I would make a move for bed last night Effie phoned and said would I like him to pop in on his way home from somewhere-or-other and configure the back-up settings for my external hard drives [needed doing once I had downloaded and installed all my programs following the re-formatting of my hard drive on Friday - something that would have taken me days].

So hopefully all is now complete...

Fingers crossed that my new chair [which still does not have a name] arrives today

I hope the sun shines on you today

youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2011, 07:44 AM
Morning Cuz xxxx

Im sorry the heating is on here I don't do cold unless I have no choice (being outside) LOL

Dry today but cold just off to do horse buckets then on my way to feed them. So glad they all have coats on....well except JC who's '''ard

The joys of today a FS that is refusing to leave looks like another meeting on the horizon funny thing is he has been given the chance to live with family members and he wants to stay with us..........

Pats in bed snoring as this week he has been off work on hols, so Im sure I will come back in to a welcome bacon buttie gawwwwwd love him

Morning One and All......................have a a good one
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2011, 07:55 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Heating on here don't do cold. Someone once told me I am hot house flower.

Off with Tracey in while to see Joel in his school christmas concert. His mum has given us the tickets as she doesn't want to go. Good job he has his nan and step mum. Marks working and had a nice run of work so cannot afford to the take the time off as he when this job finishes he will not know when the next lot of work comes in if at all.

Hope things get easier Steph with fs.

Like the gem today and have a good day all.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2011, 08:31 AM
Good morning all

Well another late start for me. Holy cow it's cold though. It's supposed to snow again later as well so we may get sent home.

I've to study today, waaay behind again. So catching up and hoping for the best.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2011, 08:52 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
My heating is on 24/7 as I really seem to be feeling the cold more this year. I know I have old draughty windows which does not help but even the dogs seem to be feeling it more too.
I can't bear feeling cold.
Back to work today, I left the house at 6.30am and now have a break till this afternoon.
Enjoy your day everyone.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-12-2011, 08:59 AM
'morning Vicki, Helena, Malka, Steph, Lynn, Lorraine and all who follow me

Dropped OH off at the bus stop just now, she's visiting friends in the big city, having some retail therapy, and a good chat. It's snowing heavily so I hope I can get out tommorrow to pick her up

I won't have to see or speak to anyone for two whole days, absolute heaven (Well I do expect a phone call from OH and I do want to phone a few 'special' people, and I may well 'chat' to one or two of you on here but that's it)
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2011, 09:47 AM
Morning all.
Our heating is always on! lol
At work though, so huddling in front of a little heater and still freezing!
Finishing at lunch time today, and off for a sarnie with a customer lol
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2011, 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Morning Vicki and everyone

You're right, it's turned really cold now Vicki, the heating has to be on for showers and getting up in the mornings brrrrr.

I felt a bit sorry for old Georgie out in the bootroom overnight, but he has his nice warm bed. Dave opened the door at 6 am to let him in, he was fast asleep turned to look at him and decided he wanted to stay there He managed to get him in and where does he go?? Straight to the french doors to go outside and lie on the cold decking It seems to be doing wonders for his skin problems though, so we'll carry on with this until it turns really cold and he'll have to be in overnight (there's no heating in the bootroom).

Nothing much planned for today, just the usual. Enjoy yours.
Morning Aitch

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
יום רביעי כבר כאן

Morning Vicki, morning Nechda, morning all.

Just when I thought I would make a move for bed last night Effie phoned and said would I like him to pop in on his way home from somewhere-or-other and configure the back-up settings for my external hard drives [needed doing once I had downloaded and installed all my programs following the re-formatting of my hard drive on Friday - something that would have taken me days].

So hopefully all is now complete...

Fingers crossed that my new chair [which still does not have a name] arrives today

I hope the sun shines on you today

Morning Malka

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Cuz xxxx

Im sorry the heating is on here I don't do cold unless I have no choice (being outside) LOL

Dry today but cold just off to do horse buckets then on my way to feed them. So glad they all have coats on....well except JC who's '''ard

The joys of today a FS that is refusing to leave looks like another meeting on the horizon funny thing is he has been given the chance to live with family members and he wants to stay with us..........

Pats in bed snoring as this week he has been off work on hols, so Im sure I will come back in to a welcome bacon buttie gawwwwwd love him

Morning One and All......................have a a good one
Morning Steph

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Heating on here don't do cold. Someone once told me I am hot house flower.

Off with Tracey in while to see Joel in his school christmas concert. His mum has given us the tickets as she doesn't want to go. Good job he has his nan and step mum. Marks working and had a nice run of work so cannot afford to the take the time off as he when this job finishes he will not know when the next lot of work comes in if at all.

Hope things get easier Steph with fs.

Like the gem today and have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by lore View Post
Good morning all

Well another late start for me. Holy cow it's cold though. It's supposed to snow again later as well so we may get sent home.

I've to study today, waaay behind again. So catching up and hoping for the best.
Morning Lorraine

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
My heating is on 24/7 as I really seem to be feeling the cold more this year. I know I have old draughty windows which does not help but even the dogs seem to be feeling it more too.
I can't bear feeling cold.
Back to work today, I left the house at 6.30am and now have a break till this afternoon.
Enjoy your day everyone.
Morning Bev

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
'morning Vicki, Helena, Malka, Steph, Lynn, Lorraine and all who follow me

Dropped OH off at the bus stop just now, she's visiting friends in the big city, having some retail therapy, and a good chat. It's snowing heavily so I hope I can get out tommorrow to pick her up

I won't have to see or speak to anyone for two whole days, absolute heaven (Well I do expect a phone call from OH and I do want to phone a few 'special' people, and I may well 'chat' to one or two of you on here but that's it)
Morning Harvey

Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
Morning all.
Our heating is always on! lol
At work though, so huddling in front of a little heater and still freezing!
Finishing at lunch time today, and off for a sarnie with a customer lol
Morning Hev
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >