Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2005, 10:13 AM

Accident in the Loo last night!

Well, got up in the middle of the night to go to the loo, as you do, sat down on the seat, and the blooming plastic thingy holding it on there one side broke (no, I'm not that heavy!)so I ended up in a heap on the floor! Dogs woke up too and immediately came in to see what I'd done this time, so I was in a heap on the floor in a tiny bathroom with two big dogs on top of me licking my face! I had to reverse them both out side by side in the dark, so as I could get out myself Just been to B & Q to get a replacement, but this time with stainless steel fixings at the back!
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2005, 10:18 AM
soz don,t mean to laugh helen but i can just picture the scene

our friends who come round has a little boy of 3 and he is always tinkering with something and he unscrews our toilet seat without us knowing(how he doe,s this none of us know) but after a few near misses of nearly falling off we now check it everytime he has been to see us
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2005, 10:20 AM
lol helen you poor thing!!
sorry for laughing but i can just see you there on the floor and the dogs crushing you trying to make sure you are ok bless them.
glad you are ok and didnt hurt yourself.
good job you got a replacement wouldnt want a repeat performance lol
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2005, 11:35 AM
So glad I made you laugh you two! Guess what Georgie has just done now?? My husband in his wisdom, has decided to paint the outside extension, so I go out there to light the bar-b-que swiftly followed by thick George, who instead of walking behind me, goes to check that Dad is ok and walks right through the tray filled with white paint!! I know he's white anyway, but not brilliant white!! Had to scrub his feet and legs with the nail brush and shampoo to get it all off, but it seems to have stuck fast to his pads! What is going to happen next I ask!
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2005, 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54
So glad I made you laugh you two! Guess what Georgie has just done now?? My husband in his wisdom, has decided to paint the outside extension, so I go out there to light the bar-b-que swiftly followed by thick George, who instead of walking behind me, goes to check that Dad is ok and walks right through the tray filled with white paint!! I know he's white anyway, but not brilliant white!! Had to scrub his feet and legs with the nail brush and shampoo to get it all off, but it seems to have stuck fast to his pads! What is going to happen next I ask!
well ya know what they say hun,, it comes in threes,, silly george have you got little white paw prints everywhere now lol bless him, was just trying to help his dad thats all
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2005, 11:54 AM
today do not touch anything glass...look 4 times before crossing the road and stay away from matches ..LOL
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2005, 12:07 PM
No Nemo I haven't as I washed him in time before he came back indoors onto my grape coloured carpet! Lol! I would have been even madder (at o/h not Georgie of course!)

Good idea Inca, I was very worried about lighting the gas barbie I can tell you!
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2005, 12:10 PM
sorry have to laugh ive done the same thing myself .. its not funnay at the time but bloomin hillarious afterwards ,,, hope you are ok after your lavvy ordeal
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2005, 01:15 PM
Yes I am thanks Diane, but did you also read further down in my next post what that idiot Georgie did?!Lol! He's soooo thick that dog, Cassie wouldn't have done that in a million years!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Well, got up in the middle of the night to go to the loo, as you do, sat down on the seat, and the blooming plastic thingy holding it on there one side broke (no, I'm not that heavy!)so I ended up in a heap on the floor! Dogs woke up too and immediately came in to see what I'd done this time, so I was in a heap on the floor in a tiny bathroom with two big dogs on top of me licking my face! I had to reverse them both out side by side in the dark, so as I could get out myself Just been to B & Q to get a replacement, but this time with stainless steel fixings at the back!

Aww what a pity Dave didn't have the digital camera to hand, it would have been a great piccy to post on dogweb

So the diets not going well then Helen No only kidding, I believe you when you say it was a faulty toilet seat
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >