Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2011, 02:13 PM

We love Autumn..

Sorry - didn't know what else to call it..

Here are a couple of pictures from our walk - literally, there's two..

In the garden..

There obviously is something in that hedge

Space hoppers can take teeth, tug games and being trampled on but they can't take the weather

Whats this?

Hope you like
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2011, 02:17 PM
Great pics!!!

I'm wondering though, do your leaves not change colour then fall off the trees over there? I never see yellow/red in any of your guys' pics.

Looks like a frosty mornin'
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2011, 02:24 PM
Originally Posted by Sara'n'Scout View Post
Great pics!!!

I'm wondering though, do your leaves not change colour then fall off the trees over there? I never see yellow/red in any of your guys' pics.

Looks like a frosty mornin'
They do - but my garden hasn't quite got the message yet- I do have some fallen leaves though

I'll take a picture for you of the walk - it has loads of orange/red leaves - but Louie explores that - I take the path

Something I forgot to ask you guys - Does Louie look skinny to you? I was looking at him earlier and I can't decide whether it's a growing thing (not at 16 months surely?) or if I need to up his food a little..
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2011, 02:43 PM
Louie He can come and visit me when ever he wants too!!!

He's lovely! He's got the stare that Hamish and Blade have! Butter wouldn't melt, eh!

I don't think he looks that skinny, he's looks in the same condition as my labbys do!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Originally Posted by Misty-Pup View Post
Louie He can come and visit me when ever he wants too!!!

He's lovely! He's got the stare that Hamish and Blade have! Butter wouldn't melt, eh!

I don't think he looks that skinny, he's looks in the same condition as my labbys do!
Lol he'd love to visit you if you promise he can go on a shoot.. be no good at beating - he doesn't know how to sit at a flush or shot, but he'd happily pick up
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2011, 03:08 PM
Gorgeous pics

I love Louie!!!

I think he looks perfect weight wise
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2011, 03:12 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Lol he'd love to visit you if you promise he can go on a shoot.. be no good at beating - he doesn't know how to sit at a flush or shot, but he'd happily pick up
Mine don't sit to a flush, so he'll fit in just fine!! They just stand looking very intently at whichever way they can see the birds flying or if they can't see, they'll look at which ever way the noise of the shooting is coming from!!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2011, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by jesterjenn View Post
Gorgeous pics

I love Louie!!!

I think he looks perfect weight wise
Thank you.. I know I was just wondering if he was a little on the skinny side thats all.. It could've been that we'd just been on a walk when I was thinking this or he was pulling his weight in hoping for my breakfast..

Originally Posted by Misty-Pup View Post
Mine don't sit to a flush, so he'll fit in just fine!! They just stand looking very intently at whichever way they can see the birds flying or if they can't see, they'll look at which ever way the noise of the shooting is coming from!!
I don't think he'd even do that - he's stupid you know! He's only just learn that you can't chase in flight birds - cos you're not going to catch them..
PB&J
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2011, 05:27 PM
Beautiful boy
He looks lovely and slim to me, not skinny at all, but of course you know him best. I go through the same wondering with Gelert who's around the same age as Louie; it is apparently normal for young males to be fairly lean and they do fill out in time
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2011, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by PB&J View Post
Beautiful boy
He looks lovely and slim to me, not skinny at all, but of course you know him best. I go through the same wondering with Gelert who's around the same age as Louie; it is apparently normal for young males to be fairly lean and they do fill out in time
Yeah I know they go through growing stages and slim stages but I thought he would've stopped by now..

He's looking lovely and fat after his rabbit mince though
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >