Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Yanto
New Member!
Male 

19-09-2011, 06:14 PM

Loving home waiting

HI,

We are looking for an additional family member. We already have a Dogue De Bordeaux x American Bulldog who we rescued four years ago. Her name is Scooby but we call her boobies cause she's got ten! lol. We love all the mastiff breads or cross mastiff. Scooby is excellent with other dogs (and cats not that we have any) and would love a forever friend. We regularly look after a friends Collie (Ted), Scooby and him really enjoy each others company but she pines everytime he goes home.
Guaranteed excellent home waiting.

Thanks, look forward to hearing from you!

P.S. Scooby appears in the little picture on my profile, I have lots more photos of her that I would love to share, BUT i DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT so if anyone can explain it to me you will get to see mor pictures of our gorgeous girl.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2011, 07:48 PM
hello
staffies are in dire need of homes at moment especially down south - have you tried any rescues down near you ?>
Rescue remedies have a great site with loads of info on their dogs.
scooby looks gorgeous
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-09-2011, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by Yanto View Post
Scooby and him really enjoy each others company but she pines everytime he goes home.
Just one word of advice, don't assume that Scooby will react in the same way with every dog.

We thought our first Newfie (Baruska) was bored and would love the company of another dog, so we got our second dog (Rianna) we thought they would play together, sleep close to each other, and generally keep each other company and occupied.

But it didn't happen Rianna would love to play with Baruska but never gets the chance, they never sleep in the same room, in fact one usually sleeps outside and one inside or vice versa, and most of the time they ignore each other It's Baruska that is the problem not Rianna.

So if you want harmony and companionship in your two dogs please make sure Scooby has a chance to meet and get to know the newcommer before you commit to taking him / her in to your house.
Yanto
New Member!
Male 

19-09-2011, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Just one word of advice, don't assume that Scooby will react in the same way with every dog.

We thought our first Newfie (Baruska) was bored and would love the company of another dog, so we got our second dog (Rianna) we thought they would play together, sleep close to each other, and generally keep each other company and occupied.

But it didn't happen Rianna would love to play with Baruska but never gets the chance, they never sleep in the same room, in fact one usually sleeps outside and one inside or vice versa, and most of the time they ignore each other It's Baruska that is the problem not Rianna.

So if you want harmony and companionship in your two dogs please make sure Scooby has a chance to meet and get to know the newcommer before you commit to taking him / her in to your house.
I wouldnt rush into anything and scooby would have to be formally introduced first. Thanks for the good advice!
Yanto
New Member!
Male 

19-09-2011, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
hello
staffies are in dire need of homes at moment especially down south - have you tried any rescues down near you ?>
Rescue remedies have a great site with loads of info on their dogs.
scooby looks gorgeous
Thanks, (but dont tell scooby, if she new how gorgeous she is she would be unbearable! lol)
GSDlover4ever
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-09-2011, 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by Yanto View Post
HI,

We are looking for an additional family member. We already have a Dogue De Bordeaux x American Bulldog who we rescued four years ago. Her name is Scooby but we call her boobies cause she's got ten! lol. We love all the mastiff breads or cross mastiff. Scooby is excellent with other dogs (and cats not that we have any) and would love a forever friend. We regularly look after a friends Collie (Ted), Scooby and him really enjoy each others company but she pines everytime he goes home.
Guaranteed excellent home waiting.

Thanks, look forward to hearing from you!

P.S. Scooby appears in the little picture on my profile, I have lots more photos of her that I would love to share, BUT i DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT so if anyone can explain it to me you will get to see mor pictures of our gorgeous girl.
Large Breed Dog Rescue
GSDlover4ever
Almost a Veteran
Female 

Yanto
New Member!
Male 

07-10-2011, 09:47 AM
Hi,
Thanks to everybody who has read this thread.
We have now adopted an absolutely gorgeous three year ol rotty called Bandit. Scooby and Bandit are getting on brilliantly (good job he has had his pockets picked. lol)

So Scooby has a friend, Bandit has a good forever home and our sofas are now full!

We are all very happy.