Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2011, 11:10 AM

Met the local chavs DDB the other day.

Unfornatly they wouldn't let him near mine as much as possible as Honey air snapped at one of their friends Rotties before, he's a young adult and she didn't take kindly to a big overexcitable dog in her face while onlead, and now she has a rep with most the chavs we meet, they wont let any of their dogs near her if they can help it , anyway had to laugh as coz they had no lead this dog came close, a big chunk of a dog all wrinkles and a wagging tail, but as soon as the boys saw Honey they wanted their dog back, so do this called his name (which Im sure is Hooch) and then pelted across the field, the dog then followed, but you should of heard what come out of the boys mouth as the dog got near and was stil running full speed, I think we all expected dog and boy to go in a tumble , unfornatly though they ran into the direction of a little pup we just met, and it sounded like the guy was shouting at them, and it sounded like it was more coz what the dog is then what he done although after about 15 mins the fact that the boys were more worried about Honey was proven, as they were sat on the swings, and the dog came over again, and they were calling him, he with his wagging tail was ignoring them, and I heard one go, 'is not him Im worried about, he's wagging his tail, its that one!' have to say though seeing a DDB next to mine was something else, they couldn't be more different, but it comes to something when people with Rotties and French Mastiffs whose friends own Staffs are scared of a 24tts Longdog bitch near there dog doesn't it , maybe people should trade in their status dogs for a skinny round here, as it seems the local teenagers pay more attention to her then the other types .
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2011, 12:06 PM
That's hilarious

Though don't even get me started about these morons who take their dogs out with no lead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a guy who lives near me who has a huge DDB. And the dog is such a sweetheart, the friendliest dog imaginable. Beautiful dogs.