Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2011, 10:13 AM

Would you have done the same.

Or am I just wierd? Or both , yesterday I spent more time with littl gorgeous Lulu, playing with her, laying down and cuddling her, and just loving her, when I eventually got the bus back last night there was a dog on there, I didn' pay much attention to her at first, but half way through the journey she came down and was giving me a bit of love, but by God it was like looking at Lulu with more white on her face, I was speachless! They got off a stop before me so I got off aswell and asked them if she was a staffy cross boxer mix, and showed them a Lulu pic, and told them where she is, and they were amazed, their dogs onlu about 18 months, Lulus three, but we all think they've gotta be related I've never seen two look so simalar. Hopefully though they will tell anyone who likes their dog bout Lulu, as poor girl needs a home and is such a gorgeous princess/prince and just wants someone to love.