Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
snakeman
Dogsey Senior
Male 

21-08-2011, 10:14 AM

Argos

Just insured the new pup with them on their platinum cover and will be swapping our other one over too.Reviews on them seem good and the price was one of the cheapest we could find for bordeaux! Anyone here wiith them and made any claims?.Any problems at all?.
We had our old bordeaux insured with kennel club and they were fantastic but their prices have rocketed.They wanted over £110.75 a month for the new pup and they have also dropped the age of death by illness by 4 years.They will only pay purchase price if dog is under 5 years old if its giant breed.It used to be 9.As good as they were at paying out on our old dog we just couldnt afford to pay that a month.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2011, 10:21 AM
How much is Argos quoting?
snakeman
Dogsey Senior
Male 

21-08-2011, 10:29 AM
Off top of my head I think it was 40 odd pound for the ddb but if we covered the pair of them it was about 60 a month that was with an online discount as well.Both on platinum.
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2011, 12:14 PM
One of my dogs has the Platinum cover and I made a claim when she broke her toe. I had absolutely no problem making a claim - they paid up and did so very quickly.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2011, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by snakeman View Post
Off top of my head I think it was 40 odd pound for the ddb but if we covered the pair of them it was about 60 a month that was with an online discount as well.Both on platinum.
Thats very good. Well done!
snakeman
Dogsey Senior
Male 

21-08-2011, 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
One of my dogs has the Platinum cover and I made a claim when she broke her toe. I had absolutely no problem making a claim - they paid up and did so very quickly.
Excellent thanks for that.

Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
Thats very good. Well done!
cheers,was toss up between Argos and vetsmedicover but Argos excess was cheaper and they also paid out on death plus couple of other things.