Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2011, 08:58 PM

Honey + muzzles = nightmare.

Can't believe it, Honey got a brand new nice pink muzzle, and looked nice and girly, and everything, and it was to be used on our walk with insomia and stumpywop, when it came I throw out her old one as it had got stiff, tried it out on a little walk and it was fine, had it on our long walk, and then notoced when we were walking that something looked different, then realised that she had lost her muzzle the three of us couldn't find it, so we carried on, and when we got to h
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2011, 09:01 PM
Argh phone, anyway we carried onto the ford, where Honey went a bit crazy with Diesel so Insomia said that madam could borrow Axels, it took her two minutes to get that one off aswell think I will have to be careful with whatever one I get next!
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2011, 09:03 PM
Can you get one that the collar goes through and with a strap that goes over the head?

Those generally stay on very well, the Baskerville Ultra muzzle is very secure however not sure it would fit your dog's head shape?
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2011, 10:55 PM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
Can't believe it, Honey got a brand new nice pink muzzle, and looked nice and girly, and everything, and it was to be used on our walk with insomia and stumpywop, when it came I throw out her old one as it had got stiff, tried it out on a little walk and it was fine, had it on our long walk, and then notoced when we were walking that something looked different, then realised that she had lost her muzzle the three of us couldn't find it, so we carried on, and when we got to h...Argh phone, anyway we carried onto the ford, where Honey went a bit crazy with Diesel so Insomia said that madam could borrow Axels, it took her two minutes to get that one off aswell think I will have to be careful with whatever one I get next!
How does she managed to hide a BRIGHT pink muzzle!!!! She's a sneaky one!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2011, 05:30 AM
What a pain..... it was lovely - best it wasn't cheap either

chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2011, 07:47 AM
Smokeybear like you Im not sure that they will fit well on her because of her head shape, but could try to find one, Insomia she's just a cheeky bloody cow, and a clever one at that and vicki it was only around a tenner, its just a pain that madam managed to do it she's now lost a Greyhound coat and muzzle in the same area I really think that she's leaving a treasure hunt for someone who wants a greyhound
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-08-2011, 07:38 PM
If she takes hound ones - would a breezy (as usually modelled by Axel) not work? I've got one ordered for Nancy since she's such a pain in the rear (literally when she's trying to use my cheeks to try to get her muzzle off) with hers.

I'd be livid if mine lost her hound coat though since it's one of the £60 jobbies!
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2011, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by dizzi View Post
If she takes hound ones - would a breezy (as usually modelled by Axel) not work? I've got one ordered for Nancy since she's such a pain in the rear (literally when she's trying to use my cheeks to try to get her muzzle off) with hers.

I'd be livid if mine lost her hound coat though since it's one of the £60 jobbies!
Yeah, you could always get one of these and then put and extra tight hole in the leather?!
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2011, 07:44 PM
Is that the same one as Axels that she wore and got off? Tbh I was wondering as I like the size and colour of the pink one whether buying another one and adding a extra hole or two to make it tight would work? Diesels is the same size, but not as flexible so I might get Diesel a new one soon and try putting D's on her for a while with a extra hole and see how that goes and whether it would be worth it.
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-08-2011, 07:46 PM
I've had to put an extra hole in Nancy's so she can't flip it off - took some doing I can tell ya! That leather's tough!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >